Knights to sign....

Remove this Banner Ad

Sealed it. Getting the great man's number on the back! :thumbsu:
Will go well with the picture you have in your bedroom.

chris-knights.jpg

HF: Knights, Henderson, Porplyzia
FF: Jaensch, Tippett, Walker

With X-Factor II (Phil Davis) waiting to swing forward when required, and Porps potentially to HBF to be replaced by a defensive HFF as match-ups dictate.

I'm liking that forward line a lot:)

with Hangers like this maybe Andrew Walker might creep up to our forward line from time to time :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7lBOtuTrRU

Nah, you're wrong.

C4 is a good bloke and he knows his stuff, especially to do with the AFC.

No mate, he was wrong on this count. I know he knows a few things around the traps, or should I say hears a few things around the traps, but the call that Knights was "very unsettled" was categorical BS. Categorical.

Being offered the big bucks from other clubs was common knowledge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was referring to his stylish footballing abilities as much as his appearance.

Then my point stands. If he produces in 2011 then I'll be on that bandwagon but, until then, the jury's out. He's shown he can do it for one season, now he has to show that he can do it again. And again.

I'm as excited as anyone about his prospects but too many people on here talk about him like he's established his credentials beyond any doubt.

Then my point stands. If he produces in 2011 then I'll be on that bandwagon but, until then, the jury's out. He's shown he can do it for one season, now he has to show that he can do it again. And again.

I'm as excited as anyone about his prospects but too many people on here talk about him like he's established his credentials beyond any doubt.

Totally agree. He's played half a season of really elite football in six years.

^^^^
Good call - And Vince had an ordinary year this year, is it possible that in 2011 we will have a midfield from Vince, Douglas, Knights, Thommo and possibly Dangerfield finally hitting their individual and collective straps in the same year? And given Tippet, Porps and Walker all had ordinary years, at least one or two of them should fire next year too shouldn't they? Otten back in, Davis a natural gun, Brodie Martin showing huge potential too, Stiffy running rampant off half back again, McKay having an uninterrupted season.................we actually could be one hell of a force, well above where most BF posters are placing us in these "2011 ladder" threads - most are saying just in and around the bottom of the 8. With a solid preseason and the list that we've got, next year could bring anything. Well maybe not next year but certainly the next 3-5 are looking good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Knights to sign....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back