Kodi AFL addon

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't exist last season

It did. The Kayo one (being discussed a bit here which may confuse things) didn't.

Hmm okay.. i tried everything, kodi afl app addon was working last season and now any live matches dont work - replay does though. I even reinstalled kodi and addon and still doesnt work..

I didn't get to try a live game this round but will next week. There are others complaining about it not working on whirlpool and some thoughts on possible DRM issues this year:

https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/thread/2718593?p=9

I've never had any issue with the AFL Kodi stream but I didn't try it last night.
Hey I only pay $4 a year to watch AFL on a full screen TV via Kodi so I'm not going to complain if it does occasionally have a brain fart.

Hmm okay.. i tried everything, kodi afl app addon was working last season and now any live matches dont work - replay does though. I even reinstalled kodi and addon and still doesnt work..

This what i did :

Are you using an android box or pc ,tablet etc? and what vs of the addon are you running.....it should be 1.9.2

I presume like me there are no error messages?

Go into Kodi, select the AFL video addon and press and hold ,click information from the prompts and try and manually update the program from their It should list what the latest updates there are

If you still have no luck report your problem on their issues page as they may be able to resolve it https://github.com/aussieaddons/plugin.video.afl-video/issues

Last edited:
I've never had any issue with the AFL Kodi stream but I didn't try it last night.
Hey I only pay $4 a year to watch AFL on a full screen TV via Kodi so I'm not going to complain if it does occasionally have a brain fart.
Its a free program,why and who are you paying it to?

Are you using an android box or pc ,tablet etc? and what vs of the addon are you running.....it should be 1.9.2

I presume like me there are no error messages?

Go into Kodi, select the AFL video addon and press and hold ,click information from the prompts and try and manually update the program from their It should list what the latest updates there are

If you still have no luck report your problem on their issues page as they may be able to resolve it https://github.com/aussieaddons/plugin.video.afl-video/issues
Sigh tried it again today for live matches no dice, replays work fine and afl app is 1.9.2!

Sigh tried it again today for live matches no dice, replays work fine and afl app is 1.9.2!
Sorry to hear that but I would advise that you to contact support at the following Link and do a debug report as these usually identify what your problem is

Hmn strange. Live matches I watched worked ok for me yesterday. I am using a Mi Box (2016 global version) and WBMC (Wonderbox TV). Maybe give WBMC a go rather than Kodi. I was having a few add on/dependencies issues (they were from the official repo like the backup add on, not dodgy ones) with Kodi that have not been a problem with WBMC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a free program,why and who are you paying it to?
Kodi is free but in order to watch the Footy via AFL Live pass you need a Telstra account.
What I'm saying is you only need to spend $4 on a Telstra account to gain access to AFL on Kodi.
That's if you don't already have a Telstra account that is.
Hope that makes sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kodi AFL addon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back