List Mgmt. Kolodjashnij (2 years), Bews (1 year), Humphries (1 year) and Clohesy (1 year) re-sign

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Mavs, West Ham
Just in from the club. No news on Duncan, Stanley or Dangerfield yet.

Humphries info is confusing - club press release says 'committed for a further year until the end of 2027' while also saying he was OOC at the end of 2025.

Geelong have received a quadruple boost with Jake Kolodjashnij, Jed Bews, Lawson Humphries and Ted Clohesy signing new deals with the Club.

Both 2022 Premiership players, Kolodjashnij (end of 2026) and Bews (end of 2025) have extended their time after playing a key role in Geelong’s run to a Preliminary Final in 2024.

Despite not being out of contract until the end of 2025, Humphries has committed to the Club for a further year, making him a Cat until at least the end of 2027.

After making his AFL debut in Round 24 2023 against the Western Bulldogs, Clohesy has inked a one-year extension until the end of 2025.

Just in from the club. No news on Duncan, Stanley or Dangerfield yet.

Humphries info is confusing - club press release says 'committed for a further year until the end of 2027' while also saying he was OOC at the end of 2025.

Humphries info updated in the article

Despite not being out of contract until the end of 2025, Humphries has committed to the Club for a further year, making him a Cat until at least the end of 2026.

Humphries info updated in the article

Despite not being out of contract until the end of 2025, Humphries has committed to the Club for a further year, making him a Cat until at least the end of 2026.

conspiracy theory alert. the hump is from WA, there's a vic guy currently at eagles whose contract also ends in 2026...

Well. All those signing get my tick of approval... lol.
I would have liked an extra year on Humphreys but hey the boys not a dill he knows he will cash in if he continues on his trajectory.
Kolo and Bews both great foot soldiers get rewarded for a decade of great service.
As for Teddy. I see good things coming for the lad next year.

Well. All those signing get my tick of approval... lol.
I would have liked an extra year on Humphreys but hey the boys not a dill he knows he will cash in if he continues on his trajectory.
Not sure if you're aware, but Lawson was already signed to the end of next year and has added one more on top of that. Ergo he now has another 2 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Humphries is another Tim Kelly Situation, but the club haven't let it out, I will still enjoy watching him play for the hoops next few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Kolodjashnij (2 years), Bews (1 year), Humphries (1 year) and Clohesy (1 year) re-sign

Remove this Banner Ad

Back