Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 7, 2003
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Swansea, Wizards
Inspid!

2 big chances in the last quarter to take big marks. And was disgraced both times.

I want the bloke gone.

I've had enough. I'm fed up.

Been a big defender of Kosi but this is not good enough for a player on likely 400k a year.

Easy to sink the boot in, and he certainly should've held that last mark, but it wasn't a game for tall forwards. Next week will be a much better indicator, in the dry with (hopefully) much better delivery.

Blind optimism to stick up for him.

Seriously.

2 big chances to turn the game in the last quarter and failed miserably in both attempts.

He is terrible.

Simple as that.

Rain or no Rain.

Drops marks over and over.

Any other FF in the game would gobble both of those marks up, especially the last one.

Easily the worst.

And it was perfect conditions for chest marks, and he couldn't even do that.

you cannot blame the conditions for running the ball over and over again.

he was ordinary 2nite but as others have said, wet conditions not suited for big marking forwards.....he was bad but he wasnt alone by any stretch of the imagination

I too have been a defender of Kosi in recent times.

Unfortunately tonight was not his night and it hurts even more as we lost.

Some of his early efforts were at best clumsy and had the potential to see him spend another couple of weeks on the sidelines.

I think we just have to accept that Kosi is very similar to the little girl with the little curl....

Should have traded him years ago. Could have really gone for Fevola when he was on the market now that I think about it.

He was very very average. Needs to bounce back, because tonight was pretty pathetic. That being said, he definitley wasn't the only one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll have his work cut out for him next week against Lake.

I still believe with better conditions and better supply he could kick bags against the 'lesser' teams

Kosi was very dissapointing tonight, he had to stand up and kick at least 2 or 3 goals. Had some great opportunities too but blew them.

I've tried to stick up for him and make excuses but it's starting to wear thin. It's time for Kosi to shape up or ship out. We have some good young talls coming through that will start to overtake him if he doesn't pull his finger out soon.

The solution must be to turn him into a ruckman so that we can take advantage of his contested mark in the backline. I don't think his repeat efforts in the forward line are good enough. Sure, he will rarely get outmarked, but when it hits the deck he may as well sit down and rest up until it comes back in again.

At least as a ruck you don't really expect too much at ground level.

The solution must be to turn him into a ruckman so that we can take advantage of his contested mark in the backline. I don't think his repeat efforts in the forward line are good enough. Sure, he will rarely get outmarked, but when it hits the deck he may as well sit down and rest up until it comes back in again.

At least as a ruck you don't really expect too much at ground level.

Maybe when Riewoldt comes back we can play Kosi in the ruck but at the moment we need him up forward. Although on tonight's performance you have to question his role up forward. If he isn't taking marks he is a liability at ground level.

I'm not prepared to write Kosi off just yet, after all AAMI is a tough gig for tall forwards, but he has to give us more against the Dogs next week. We need 2 or 3 goals out of him minimum.

Kosi got absolutely poleaxed early in the first quarter and had to go off for treatment. He was a bit out of touch but also got hammered off the ball in the second quarter. he will improve

Kosi better without Roo????

I'm not sure why there is so much disappointment directed at Kosi tonight. Exactly what has occured in the past that made you think that he would grab a game by the scruff of the neck in the absence of Roo? 2005 form?

I made a pre-game bet with the family before hearing about the rain. I bet the Kosi would bag no goals or one, my son bet 2, and everyone else was upset we picked the most likely tally. The guy averages just over a goal a game.

There should be no anger, and especially no vitriol directed at Kosi. I does try but barely takes a mark on a lead, has no awareness and zero game with the ball below his waist, let alone knees.

Hey I would love things to be different, I actually like the guy but It's not Roo that causes him to lead slowly and into the wrong places. Actually with Roo there getting the best, 2nd and 3rd best defenders it makes kosi's effort against the 4th best look good. Against the best defender.... yech! The guy couldnt take a chest mark running forward against Cornes.

Talk about a one trick pony. The only mark Kosi takes is a pack mark from behind. He can't hold his position and simple bump or body pressure and he is out of the contest, and once the ball hits the ground, It's like we have one less player on the ground. Where exactly is his forward pressure"?

I can never believe it when some look at our team at recruting time and say that we don't need a fevola or a Bradshaw. Time to realise that we have not had a FF since the G-train, and either streamline a youngster or recruit one.

The engine was on but nobody in the driver's seat. Hopefully he'll improve (he has to) but then again almost everybody was way off. As Lyon said "we butchered the ball". That was the worst performance in a very long time.

We were as a team ,disgraceful all night .. We we slow and were extremely poor is moving the ball into our forward line. Any forward would have struggled last night as our delivery was disgraceful.

That was the most diabolical performance by our side in a long long time

I think he's becoming like Will Minson... a little bit of peak here & there and then constant decline...

TBH... finals are played in the wet. So, this doesn't set a good example. I think he's past it and def needs to be dropped.

I would suggest that getting McEvoy in as FF would be a better option as he can actually take contested marks in the forward line.

I think he's becoming like Will Minson... a little bit of peak here & there and then constant decline...

TBH... finals are played in the wet. So, this doesn't set a good example. I think he's past it and def needs to be dropped.

I would suggest that getting McEvoy in as FF would be a better option as he can actually take contested marks in the forward line.

I agree with getting McEvoy in as he's starting to come on and we need that to continue. Whether it be in the ruck, or to replace/complement Kosi I think we must get him in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back