Krakouer broken jaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Attacked or not, to put yourself in that position in the early hours of the morning while drinking is unacceptable.
Shame we already upgraded him..... unless we can chuck him on the long term injury list now and sit him for 8?

Depends on how bad the broken jaw is. I doubt it'll keep him out for 8 weeks though.

Wrinkles on Krak in The Advertiser's 2016 Ultimate Guide To the Port Adelaide Football Club;

Capture.JPG

Not inexplicable at all. The club made Krak prove he was worthy of a promotion onto the main list. Extremely disappointing that once he earned a promotion he went and did this sh!t.

From the club statement;

“Nathan is still recovering from a hamstring strain and his choice to drink alcohol while rehabilitating that injury is far from the professional standards we expect at the Port Adelaide Football Club,” Davies said.

I don't click on links brah

Wrinkles on Krak in The Advertiser's 2016 Ultimate Guide To the Port Adelaide Football Club;

View attachment 225020

Not inexplicable at all. The club made Krak prove he was worthy of a promotion onto the main list. Extremely disappointing that once he earned a promotion he went and did this sh!t.
Nothing that old fool writes surprises me....he is delusional - probably stems from the Granger hit

FFS Krak. Is it that freaking hard to make good choices, especially given what your trying to achieve and the opportunity you've been given.
I'm really gutted, I wanted Krak in for round 1, now he's made it really hard for Ken to pick him, even after this sanction is complete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very disappointing stuff, silly to have put himself in the situation in the first place. Just hope, though, that the boys still support him and try and keep him around the club while he's not playing. I'd worry that he'd be more likely to go off the rails a bit without that support when he's come so far.

How long does that rule him out of any sort of contact in training or otherwise?

Very disappointing stuff, silly to have put himself in the situation in the first place. Just hope, though, that the boys still support him and try and keep him around the club while he's not playing. I'd worry that he'd be more likely to go off the rails a bit without that support when he's come so far.
This time he has to man up and prove to the group he wants it. He had done so well to get so far, but now sorry Krak go out and earn it and prove he deserves the 2nd chance. I think he will, but it's a worry he has done this which basically shat on the high standards our coaches, leaders and players demand. It's now on Krak to prove he wants it and get back.

The boys will support him but he won't be given a helping hand I don't think, nor does he deserve it.

Disappointed by Krak, hopefully some time off and a kick up the arse get's him hungry.

On a positive note, the actions and words by the club are exactly what we should want. Open and clear, everything out on the table and a strong response to someone not meeting our behavioural standards.

Supremely disappointing on his point to put himself in that situation and it essentially justifies the reason why he wasn't automatically upgraded to the senior list in the off season.

At a Nightclub with family in the early hours?

Something tells me that family wasn't the missus and kids. Stop trying to sugarcoat things Port. He ****ed up. Need to keep him on a very short chain from here on while he continues to be a PAFC player.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Krakouer broken jaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back