Krakouer should be dropped

Remove this Banner Ad

He will likely get dropped this week, it's a showdown which are always physical.

Thomas may come back in to add that hardness.

Bentley from what i saw of him last season was very very good. I don't know why he suddenly has fallen out of favour?

For his sake I hope he does'nt become another Ben Eckerman.
Eckerman was never going to be anything special. He was just a hard working decent player. Should do ok in the SANFL. He had no height, no pace, no strength, no real superb skill.

At that height you have to be either quick or skillful or strong. Good footy smarts are required too.

He really ddint have any of the above. Don't know what people saw in him.

He had a purple patch and was selected for the power, and then returned to his normal form

Krakouer actually dished out a couple solid bumps as shepherds last week so I'm convinced he can handle it at AFL level, however he should go back to the SANFL for game time at some stage.

Bentley is only 18!!!! What a score off the rookie list! He isn't the most brilliant player but he has a lot of potential so lets just be patient and give him time to develop. He's definately in the mix for a spot at the moment with Thomson & Symes, and in fact if Krakouer is to be dropped he'll most probably come in.

The player people are over-rating is Thomas. He is a quality little hard-nut but is definately is lagging behind Symes, Thomson & Bentley. I mean he showed a little for the power but really he didn't do much in the AFL. He'll get there and take Wilson's spot eventually but people keep trying to force things that should happen over time

Choco loves the indigenous players, and he is playing the crumbing forward, thomson and symes are not even competing for the same spot, no way will he get dropped.

Krakouer actually dished out a couple solid bumps as shepherds last week so I'm convinced he can handle it at AFL level, however he should go back to the SANFL for game time at some stage.

Bentley is only 18!!!! What a score off the rookie list! He isn't the most brilliant player but he has a lot of potential so lets just be patient and give him time to develop. He's definately in the mix for a spot at the moment with Thomson & Symes, and in fact if Krakouer is to be dropped he'll most probably come in.

The player people are over-rating is Thomas. He is a quality little hard-nut but is definately is lagging behind Symes, Thomson & Bentley. I mean he showed a little for the power but really he didn't do much in the AFL. He'll get there and take Wilson's spot eventually but people keep trying to force things that should happen over time

wrong thread but Thomas is a gun.

Bentley from what i saw of him last season was very very good. I don't know why he suddenly has fallen out of favour?

More to do with our injury list of the moment.... defiently made the most of his chances last year and his time will come again.

The thing people have got to remember is that these players such as Bently, Thomas, Thompson and Whillits got there chance because of our extensive injury list last year. So it may appear that they have fallen out of favour, but more to do with going back a level on the pecking order, but with that game time behind them for future berths in the coming months/years.

Eddie we've got the Thommo without a "p" and with more talent. :)

You've mispelled a couple of other names but I thought I'd alert you to the most important one.

Hear me out. You can tell body wise he isn't ready. I just have the feeling he could get cleaned up and it's not going to be great for his confidence. The way he was just dragged across the line by Archer was worrying and the only reason he kicked that goal was because the opposition gave him no repspect.

We should send him back to the SANFL, in a league where he can dominate. Put Bentley, Thomson or Symes back in.

Thoughts?

What's to say that Krakouer won't get cleaned up if he goes back in the sanfl then, because in all honestly the sanfl is a lot more physical than the afl these days.

Sure his body doesn't look ready to play AFL, but then again when i think back to 1993 a young skinny kid started playing for Essendon & we all know what type of player he turned out to be don't we.

Sure his body doesn't look ready to play AFL, but then again when i think back to 1993 a young skinny kid started playing for Essendon & we all know what type of player he turned out to be don't we.
Not only "turned out to be", but that young skinny kid played in a premiership that year :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Krakouer should be dropped

Remove this Banner Ad

Back