Kurt Tippett, can he win the Coleman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope.

Hardest thing for young players is consistency.

He's a top player - I love the way he crashes through the packs and opens them right up. Having Goodwin/Mcleod/Edwards at his feet makes the forward line look exceedingly dangerous especially with that bloody burton turning it on like he has the last few weeks.

But no - put some cash on Franklin for the Coleman - even when he has a bad day he kicks 3 goals.

Nope.

He's a top player - I love the way he crashes through the packs and opens them right up. Having Goodwin/Mcleod/Edwards at his feet makes the forward line look exceedingly dangerous especially with that bloody burton turning it on like he has the last few weeks.

But no - put some cash on Franklin for the Coleman - even when he has a bad day he kicks 3 goals.

Bad day, told not to try, triple teamed---same shit isn't it?

Nope.

Hahahahahhahahahha

"No, but lets turn this into a Franklin man-love thread"

How predictable can Bay 13 be?

U my friend are a dead set ******** if you think tippett has any shot of winning the coleman. Hes played 1 good game on a pretty week saints backline. Plus if hes more than 30 metres out on an angle he wont kick a goal IMO hes one of the worst kicks for goal in the adelaide team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at least westhoff wont retire at 24 because hes not a ****ing pussy like N.Ablett

At least Ablett was on the winning side in a GF which was decided by 119 points. He was also much much better than Westhoff in the GF.

If this thread was entitled "Kurt Tippett, can he put in one of the worst Grand Final performances in history?", then I may have said Naaahhhhh, Westhoff has him covered.

HAHAHAHA He played ok against the 2nd worst defence in the AFL OMG Your a tool time for you to grow up you tool with your w***er predictions!

I presume ur going on last years stats 2 call the saints the 2nd worse defence in the AFL.

But we actually had the 5th least pts scored agaisnt us last season so really ur talking out of your ass right there, yes last night saints backline wasnt very good because of injuries but we defently arnt the 15th worst backline in the AFL

At least Ablett was on the winning side in a GF which was decided by 119 points. He was also much much better than Westhoff in the GF.

If this thread was entitled "Kurt Tippett, can he put in one of the worst Grand Final performances in history?", then I may have said Naaahhhhh, Westhoff has him covered.

What about the thread that said "hey im nathan ablett and im as mentally stable as a 13 year old girl thread" or the "I lost the 89,92,94 and 95 GF thread"

seriously can the cats fans stop kissing each others asses its season 2008 not 2007 no1 cares about last season

I presume ur going on last years stats 2 call the saints the 2nd worse defence in the AFL.

But we actually had the 5th least pts scored agaisnt us last season so really ur talking out of your ass right there, yes last night saints backline wasnt very good because of injuries but we defently arnt the 15th worst backline in the AFL

there could be many variables on why a team doesnt score many points against another team. It could be that the midfield is very good (at the saints is) and the ball will rarely even get to the opposititons forward line!

Im banned from the main board.

Discuss.

poster74938564.jpg

Do not start threads with nothing more than "discuss".

Infractions will be forthcoming for further oversights.

PS: "Im banned from the main board." does not help

Remove this Banner Ad

Kurt Tippett, can he win the Coleman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back