Kurt Tippett, can he win the Coleman?

Remove this Banner Ad

I just dont think Hawthorn supporters can read properly. If the sentence/question doesnt involve the name Buddy Franklin, they just cant understand why anyone would talk about it.

I will try to make is simple.

He has asked a question!!!!!! His question was CAN Tippett win the Coleman?

It was not a statement!!!!!! He did not state Tippett WILL win the Coleman.

Well the answer is no he can't win it because Franklin will ... simple.

Hahahahahhahahahha

"No, but lets turn this into a Franklin man-love thread"

How predictable can Bay 13 be?

Have a sook skeppers.

Why wouldn't you mention the guy who had the most shots on goal in 2007 in a thread about the ****ing coleman medal?

I don't think Tippett can win it - the logical extension of the discussion is to ask why not - in which case I said because there's a guy who I think will win it instead.

HAHAHAHA He played ok against the 2nd worst defence in the AFL OMG Your a tool time for you to grow up you tool with your w***er predictions!
Was twice really necessary?

FWIW Tippett sounds like he could be a good player for the Crows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice editing.

You must be delusional. Not thinking Westhoff is ugly and obviously pushing Westhoff's 07 GF performance out of your memory.

Im banned from the main board.

Discuss.

You'll probably get canned here as well for creating a "Discuss Thread"

Oops my bad read page 2 and Keyser has given out his first infraction :)

Nice editing.

You must be delusional. Not thinking Westhoff is ugly and obviously pushing Westhoff's 07 GF performance out of your memory.

he's hotter than Kurt tippett .... as a matter of fact the guernsey that tippett wears makes him look a little green.......

Westhoff played a grand final in his first year....... has tippett??
Westhoff kicked 30+ goals last year did tippett?
played GAMES last year did tippett?
kicked goals from 50 metres, kicked them off the boundary line, kicked them from tight angles. - did tippett?

oh i'm sorry, my mistake, thats right, tippett hasnt played a proper game yet.

delusional??? do u even know the meaning of the word???

he's hotter than Kurt tippett .... as a matter of fact the guernsey that tippett wears makes him look a little green.......

Westhoff played a grand final in his first year....... has tippett??
Westhoff kicked 30+ goals last year did tippett?
played GAMES last year did tippett?
kicked goals from 50 metres, kicked them off the boundary line, kicked them from tight angles. - did tippett?

oh i'm sorry, my mistake, thats right, tippett hasnt played a proper game yet.

delusional??? do u even know the meaning of the word???

Tippett did his shoulder last year

Do I care about how many goals fugly kicked last year, yeah he is alright, I never said he wasn't. Saying that if I had to pick between him and Tippett I'd probably pick Tippett because he is bigger and can play more positions.

Tredders wont get 70+. If he stays sound, sure, he will do alright. But not 70+.
Westoff will struggle IMO. He did ok last year. But unless he has put on 15kg, most fullbacks will have him worked out. Very poor finals though.

Tippet is in the same boat Westhoff was this time last year. But what we have seen so far, Tippet looks a much more likely prospect.
Now, this is not biased or a troll. If you Port supporters think it is, well, stiff.:cool:

rofl thread bookmarked! Tredders 70+? Really. Fantastic. Shall bring this up at rnd 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kurt Tippett, can he win the Coleman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back