Kurt Tippett, can he win the Coleman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Coleman Medal?

Jesus.:rolleyes:

I just dont think Hawthorn supporters can read properly. If the sentence/question doesnt involve the name Buddy Franklin, they just cant understand why anyone would talk about it.

I will try to make is simple.

He has asked a question!!!!!! His question was CAN Tippett win the Coleman?

It was not a statement!!!!!! He did not state Tippett WILL win the Coleman.

No. Doesnt have the quality midfielders to get it down to him.
r45124_116994.jpg

Kurt Tippett isnt even the best player in his family....Joel is 100x better KURT IS A DUD OF THE HIGHEST ORDER and should just retire!

And you base this on what??So far Joel hasn't shown any glimpses of 'stardom' like kurt has. Also i doubt Joel will be able to out do 'the burger' in the ruck so unlikely he will be as good as Kurt who probably is the steal of the 2006 draft from the upside he has. Played less then 50 afl games in all ages and levels and can only get better.

I understand there are a lot of idiots who write on this board but at least try to keep your stupidity and idiotic comments to a minimum so i have some sort of dignity and respect for yourself atleast.

And 4 crying out loud obviously he won't win the coleman in 2008, but in 2010 you bet he will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just dont think Hawthorn supporters can read properly. If the sentence/question doesnt involve the name Buddy Franklin, they just cant understand why anyone would talk about it.

I will try to make is simple.

He has asked a question!!!!!! His question was CAN Tippett win the Coleman?

It was not a statement!!!!!! He did not state Tippett WILL win the Coleman.

Hey womble....where did I mention Buddy Franklin in my post?

Tippett cannot win the Coleman and to state that he can after one reasonable performance in the AFL equivalent to a "barrier trial" is laughable. And for your information, I think that Fevola will win the Coleman. I don't expect Franklin to be in the top three as his role is likely to be a little different this year.

Got it dummy?

seriously can the cats fans stop kissing each others asses its season 2008 not 2007 no1 cares about last season
OMG you win the NAB cup and Mike Sheahan says you are a premiership threat, and now you believe it. :D
At least now the St.Kilda board may get more bandwagon posters like ya self.

Well, you certainly arent.

Fevola - shit midfield delivering to him the year he won the Coleman (they were spooners).
Dispels your original post.
Shit midfield is correct for Carlton but Fevola's skill is obviously entailed in my argument. Sellar is nowhere near the level of Fevola. Nice try:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Kurt Tippett, can he win the Coleman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back