Kurt Tippett, can he win the Coleman?

Remove this Banner Ad

ILTH You’re actually starting to embarrass people with your stupidity and childlike nonsense; perhaps you could go back to your homework….. it’d be more valuable to your future, because this is certainly not helping it!

2 PF god most 8 year olds know you can only play one a year even if the commentator slips up!

To the topic at Hand I don't think Tippett will win it this year but who knows in coming year he could very well be a force up forward!

ILTH You’re actually starting to embarrass people with your stupidity and childlike nonsense; perhaps you could go back to your homework….. it’d be more valuable to your future, because this is certainly not helping it!

2 PF god most 8 year olds know you can only play one a year even if the commentator slips up!

To the topic at Hand I don't think Tippett will win it this year but who knows in coming year he could very well be a force up forward!

just so you know, i finished my homework in class and for the record crows supporters are the ones who embarrasss themselves with 'crow moments'. As i said earlier the "west beach'' incident and there was also another crows supporter who got given a map of Murray Bridge and said "OMG is Murray Bridge a Town??? I thought it was a bridge???!!!!''

i dont care if i am embarrassing myself at least i am not the one with the friken primary coloured guernsey on, and asking people for photos.:rolleyes:

Now thats what you call embarrassing.

just so you know, i finished my homework in class and for the record crows supporters are the ones who embarrasss themselves with 'crow moments'. As i said earlier the "west beach'' incident and there was also another crows supporter who got given a map of Murray Bridge and said "OMG is Murray Bridge a Town??? I thought it was a bridge???!!!!''

i dont care if i am embarrassing myself at least i am not the one with the friken primary coloured guernsey on, and asking people for photos.:rolleyes:

word :thumbsu:

I guess you never go to the Port Family Day....all clubs have supporters that chase autographs.

Not exactly something I understand, but eh. What ever floats your boat.

I am thinking your "West Beach" incident is probably a by-product of your school card funded education and the standards set at your school.

Watch out the illiterate port kiddies are on mummy and daddy's pcs again

Gold star to the first one who puts their hand up and tells us what illiterate means

you are quite slow aren't you.

haha you remind me of the big crows supporter in my class who was asked by the teacher ' what is the major ocean to the west of Adelaide?' that person then replied with 'West Beach'.

Are you sure you 2 were not seperated at birth???

Thats nice, you go to a school on struggle street, with your fellow pupils who struggle.

I once knew this guy who went for Port, because ofcourse that means he is so stuped. anywazzz he said like whats the capitaL of Europe, lolHAHAHAHAH. he is so dumb, and he is a Portssss supporter. HAHAHAHAH port supporters are so dumb. AHAHHAA. Sesh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems Westhoff, Tippet and Franklin will tie for the coleman medal, and the Brownlow, and the Norm Smith.
It also seems that some players from teams based in Adelaide are "Hot"!:rolleyes:

I guess you never go to the Port Family Day....all clubs have supporters that chase autographs.

Not exactly something I understand, but eh. What ever floats your boat.

I am thinking your "West Beach" incident is probably a by-product of your school card funded education and the standards set at your school.

acctually, i go to a private school that costs $5000 a year, so it has nothing to do with the education. and i dont have a school card.

I have been to every family day since i was 7.
:thumbsu:

Thats nice, you go to a school on struggle street, with your fellow pupils who struggle.

I once knew this guy who went for Port, because ofcourse that means he is so stuped. anywazzz he said like whats the capitaL of Europe, lolHAHAHAHAH. he is so dumb, and he is a Portssss supporter. HAHAHAHAH port supporters are so dumb. AHAHHAA. Sesh.

ahahahahahahahaha , thats why you have made yourself look like the typical dumb arse, ey???

Kurt Tippett has a snow balls chance in hell of winning the Coleman medal this year.

In the future? Who knows. He could be a star or he could be delisted in 2 years. Just dont know.

Why is it that people get excited when a young kid plays one good game?? One good preseason game at that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kurt Tippett, can he win the Coleman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back