Kurt Tippett, can he win the Coleman?

Remove this Banner Ad

poster74938564.jpg

Do not start threads with nothing more than "discuss".

Infractions will be forthcoming for further oversights.

PS: "Im banned from the main board." does not help

Excuse me, but who the **** are you?

Im banned from the main board.

Discuss.
He has the potential to win it. With Adelaide having a good young midfield that will grow to being one of the games best again. He is tall and mobile enough to get the Pill, and hasa second effort. Also St Kilda paid him some respect by triple teaming him. Imagine two more years in the gym.

I believe the OP never said in 2008.

Cant beleive the comprehension skills (lack of) of so many people here

Excuse me, but who the **** are you?

Well I guess it's obvious why you're banned from the main board.

Who I am is not really important

What I am - a newly appointed moderator of this forum - is slightly more important given I do have the ability to card your arse if I see fit, whether you respect that ability or not.

When starting threads, even on Bay 13, we expect an OP to be a little bit more substantial than just "Discuss". I was doing no more than to point this out in a light hearted manner, for the benefit of not just yourself but other users as well, without resorting to deleting the thread or handing out an infraction.

Now, in future we can carry on and have a bit of fun in here or you can continue to keep going as you are and see which colour card you prefer.

Your choice champ.:thumbsu:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kaiser Chief, when I put the question in the title why is 'discuss' frowned upon?

Surely you don't want me repeating myself and wasting valuable BF server space?

Kaiser Chief, when I put the question in the title why is 'discuss' frowned upon?

Surely you don't want me repeating myself and wasting valuable BF server space?

Maybe you could add some of your own thoughts perhaps?

Maybe you could define whether you are asking this year or at some time in the future?

Capiche.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at least westhoff wont retire at 24 because hes not a ****ing pussy like N.Ablett

Westhoff won't have to retire at 24, because chances are he'll be delisted before then. Absolute dud of a player, and his "efforts" in the finals last year confirms it.

Q. How do you get a defender playing on the last line of defence in a team that wins by 119 points to rack up 29 disposals?
A. Make sure his direct opponent is Westhoff. :p

Westhoff won't have to retire at 24, because chances are he'll be delisted before then. Absolute dud of a player, and his "efforts" in the finals last year confirms it.

Q. How do you get a defender playing on the last line of defence in a team that wins by 119 points to get 29 disposals?
A. Make sure his direct opponent is Westhoff. :p

Westhoff acctually won us a final mate......
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RGnYxaEbhko

i havent seen many other 1st year players do this... have you???

So that 1 goal (that he stole from Motlop) won you the game. :rolleyes:

You are a funny funny person. Your related to Westoff aren't you!!
Or are you him.
Have a look at these great stats.

Last years GF. 4 kicks, 3 handballs, 1 point and 1 tackle
Last years PF. 6 kicks, 2 hanballs, 1 goal, 1 point, 2 tackles
Last years QF. 9 kicks, 2 handballs, 1 goal, 2 points, 1 tackle

Really took the finals by storm didnt he.:D

So that 1 goal (that he stole from Motlop) won you the game. :rolleyes:

You are a funny funny person. Your related to Westoff aren't you!!
Or are you him.
Have a look at these great stats.

Last years GF. 4 kicks, 3 handballs, 1 point and 1 tackle
Last years PF. 6 kicks, 2 hanballs, 1 goal, 1 point, 2 tackles
Last years QF. 9 kicks, 2 handballs, 1 goal, 2 points, 1 tackle

Really took the finals by storm didnt he.:D

you are hilairious, you are bagging someone but you can't even spell his name. It's WESTHOFF.

and fyi, i am not westhoff, and i am not related to him.

AND ALSO.... port never played a qtr final, they played 2 prelim finals.

so, he didnt play good finals , but i bet he would have done better than what your grandpa crows players did.

and you still failed to answer my question, therefore i am correct.

Talk about a hungo. Should've left that for Motlop. Would've laughed if he stuffed it up and you ended up losing. :p

Anyhow, Westhoff didn't win you that final. Cousins did when he tore his hamstring late in the first half. Up until then Port were getting thrashed, but when the last decent Eagles midfielder went down, you gained ascendancy in the middle and the game turned. Simple as that.

How'd he go in the other two finals? Was he even playing? Hardly saw him on grand final day.

If J.Brown, M.Pavlich, Fevola, Lucas, Ebert, Franklin, Williams, Lloyd, Gehrig, Riewoldt, Rocca and probably another 50 players that play AFL do knee injuries, then yes he can!

you are hilairious, you are bagging someone but you can't even spell his name. It's WESTHOFF.

so, he didnt play good finals , but i bet he would have done better than what your grandpa crows players did.

Look son, I've just seen on another thread (think you might have even started it) that your a whole 14 years of age.
Enough said.:cool:

Port really are History in the Making. They set two records last year;)
I think you have seen Napolean Dynamite one too many times and have some kind of fantasy???

Remove this Banner Ad

Kurt Tippett, can he win the Coleman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back