Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes problem for ardmona mooroopna is struggling as well so recruiting they have no chance of getting anyone out of there but yes credit
to ardmona they have fielded 3 sides every week but things will get tougher for them if they dont get more help

Clubs need to be resourceful to survive.

With Ardmona drawing a large amount of its members from Mooroopna, to me it makes sense to look at an agreement to move into Mooroopna. Playing home games at the main oval when Mooroopna is away and upgrading John Gray's lights as an added training venue.

The Bushcats would need to bring something to the table to make the relationship work for Mooroopna's benefit too.

The lighting upgrade is already occuring on the main oval. If Ardmona were able to secure funding - with council assistance - for a new change room and adjoining clubhouse to be built at Mooroopna it would make it an improved venue for the town and for the KD Finals.

It would need plenty of discussion to work through, but it could be of mutual benefit for both clubs.

Who's **** sure pal? I never said we will win the flag this year... I'd still back Nagambie or Avenel for that. Those Stanhope blokes were absolutely muppets with their crowing in April. Seasons alive and well... but Stanhope are cooked
Oh dear oh dear.. Dickdack at it a again.. Crowed a little early I think.. Haha..

Oh dear oh dear.. Dickdack at it a again.. Crowed a little early I think.. Haha..
And you're basing this on getting four points from the bye? It will come down to third v fourth with no second chance in the finals. Best to keep your powder dry. In other news, Rushy appears to have won a game against the tide and thus ending any chance Gig had of making the finals. It has been a long build for the 'Roos and this has to be major setback looking forward. For Rushworth, death's door to seven wins, 2017 presents a real challenge.

And you're basing this on getting four points from the bye? It will come down to third v fourth with no second chance in the finals. Best to keep your powder dry. In other news, Rushy appears to have won a game against the tide and thus ending any chance Gig had of making the finals. It has been a long build for the 'Roos and this has to be major setback looking forward. For Rushworth, death's door to seven wins, 2017 presents a real challenge.
Yes Woody great win by rushy especially when gig had so much to play for With the recruiting both gig and murch had done both sides have been very disappointing especially murch?

Yes Woody great win by rushy especially when gig had so much to play for With the recruiting both gig and murch had done both sides have been very disappointing especially murch?
I think that Gig will be reasonably happy with their efforts this season but will certainly rue missing the finals. I'm choking saying this but the Bats have probably done better than expected and I feel that Murch and Tally are the underperformers of the season.

I think that Gig will be reasonably happy with their efforts this season but will certainly rue missing the finals. I'm choking saying this but the Bats have probably done better than expected and I feel that Murch and Tally are the underperformers of the season.
maybe we have done better
but we need to win our first final other wise we break even
given the resources we have plus good thirds side the last couple
we should be in in the 6 any one
am hearing big plans for next year
maybe a wagga fwd on the radar

maybe we have done better
but we need to win our first final other wise we break even
given the resources we have plus good thirds side the last couple
we should be in in the 6 any one
am hearing big plans for next year
maybe a wagga fwd on the radar

Fox,
You must write in this manner as a joke. Have you heard of a sentence, or a paragraph?

I have no more words.

How many of the murch boys will go around again do you think woody? Seems as if they threw their season in the bin a few weeks ago. And it will be interesting to see what tally do with arho, personally I would of thought they'd be better off with 3 or 4 midfielders worth what you can get for him. I'm not sure what balraj is worth but I would imagine longwood should of been in the same boat.

Really disappointing to see ardies result as well on the w/e. No 2s and a belting like that.
On the other hand, going by the website Avenel kicking 18 goals in the last quart is a fair bloody effort. I would reckon that one would of dragged out a fair while for the poor old bushcats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many of the murch boys will go around again do you think woody? Seems as if they threw their season in the bin a few weeks ago. And it will be interesting to see what tally do with arho, personally I would of thought they'd be better off with 3 or 4 midfielders worth what you can get for him. I'm not sure what balraj is worth but I would imagine longwood should of been in the same boat.

The point system didn't allow us to sign 3/4 midfielders. Balraj was a 3 pointer and trust me there were a lot of less credentialed players with higher points wanting more than him, he has been a great addition to the team and club helping out with the future development on and off field.
A big thing with us signing balraj and even Molisack is every week the papers and radio talk about them.
Might seem a weird statement but I would much rather they talk about them than them talk about Longwood shutting the doors like what has been said for many years.

If you can find 3/4 "Good" mids for the same price that Arho is getting please pass on my details there hard to come by.

Think the amount of rain and heavy grounds have hurt tally they are a running side who like to link up with hands then hit up Arho.
Yes it's a winter sport but I haven't seen a year as wet as this year.

MTFNC has just been hit with a massive amount of injuries. Simple as that.

MTFNC has just been hit with a massive amount of injuries. Simple as that.
GrassKat you're better than that. Murch are on the same points as Rushy and will probably finish one game ahead. That's an enormous turn around from 2015 and Rushworth still seems to suffer from an availability problem when you note the number of games where players doubled up. All sides have injuries; when Murch belted Rushworth the Tigers had lost three pretty handy players by half time, pretty hard to compensate. Didn't stop the Murch boys giving it to Hucker though.

I did think that Longwood might have won a couple more but can't pot them because they kept a thirds side, won a few in the twos and had a crack in the ones. I'd love to see four or five young blokes who can play a bit arrive out there for SFA and be part of building a winning culture. Actually I'd like to see that everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back