Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer jnr is on $4500 a game plus a $1000 a goal we also bought him a house and are paying his mrs a $1000 a game to play netball , he is also FIFO from Perth , I reckon that will cover most of the rumours on bigfooty.
But Doc on a serious note this bloke is a absolute ripper and is best mates with the coach

Yer jnr is on $4500 a game plus a $1000 a goal we also bought him a house and are paying his mrs a $1000 a game to play netball , he is also FIFO from Perth , I reckon that will cover most of the rumours on bigfooty.
But Doc on a serious note this bloke is a absolute ripper and is best mates with the coach
you might blow the budget up with all these new recruits jobby?

Hasn't booked a mid season overseas holiday?

Great News Jobby hopefully catch him in action at some stage. Is he living in Vic? or will the chopper land on the Avenel Primary School oval?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back