Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does the Kay Dee Eff N Hell Board permit local clubs to tender for the Grand Final or is this strictly limited to GVFL clubs? With Nagambie, Avenel and Longwood close by should Seymour have a crack? Are Kyabram and Tongala invited to register their interest? Euroa is handy to Longwood, Avenel and VT. Do they lack the necessary balcony from where the Executive can gaze down upon the assembled masses?

Does the Kay Dee Eff N Hell Board permit local clubs to tender for the Grand Final or is this strictly limited to GVFL clubs? With Nagambie, Avenel and Longwood close by should Seymour have a crack? Are Kyabram and Tongala invited to register their interest? Euroa is handy to Longwood, Avenel and VT. Do they lack the necessary balcony from where the Executive can gaze down upon the assembled masses?
Mooroopna have got a deal for another couple of years I think but when it was up for tender it was available for anyone to do so.

So at the moment he is in the clear and sounds like if one incident is investigated both players will end yp getting done. The League has the power to call an investigation if the Clubs dont come forward.

Any updates on this?

I cannot wait to see the outcome of this!!!

I'm less enthusiastic Roota. Nothing ever happens..
Lambert had a good defence to get off though. Alleges that a Merrigum player got him high.. So he king hit him after the game, in front of his kids and his mum. Provocation should get him off no doubt (just a reaction) :eek:... Just another 5K for Findlay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lambert had a good defence to get off though. Alleges that a Merrigum player got him high.. So he king hit him after the game, in front of his kids and his mum. Provocation should get him off no doubt (just a reaction) :eek:... Just another 5K for Findlay.

My comment was tongue in cheek given the recent track record of all things KDFL tribunal related. If I was the victim of this sort of thing in front of my children my first call would have to the police.

I have been king hit twice on a footy ground both resulting in broken jaws. I regret not pursuing the matters in civil proceedings

My comment was tongue in cheek given the recent track record of all things KDFL tribunal related. If I was the victim of this sort of thing in front of my children my first call would have to the police.

I have been king hit twice on a footy ground both resulting in broken jaws. I regret not pursuing the matters in civil proceedings
Disappointed for you Roota, facial injuries can make life very uncomfortable as you get older. A mate who would never have sniped very likely missed a Liston Medal with a similarly inflicted injury but had the last laugh as VFA/VFL Premiership and 200+ game player. Those days on the field are long gone and after the game becomes alleged assault.

For some reason I felt that what Findlay did with witnesses, umpires and advocates was flawed insofar as who brings the charge and who can be represented etc.

Disappointed for you Roota, facial injuries can make life very uncomfortable as you get older. A mate who would never have sniped very likely missed a Liston Medal with a similarly inflicted injury but had the last laugh as VFA/VFL Premiership and 200+ game player. Those days on the field are long gone and after the game becomes alleged assault.

I was never the same player after the second one. I was 17 the first time and being a young bloke sort of just got on with it. The second one changed me. Im glad that at that stage I didn't have kids to see what happened and how I was afterwards.

Is it true ultra a gum player was kinged whilst shaking hands with players after the game in front of his kids ???

Quite a subjective question you have asked here swoop. Disgusting act if what you have suggested here is found to be true that's for sure !! I just hope your mail is a little off for all concerned.

Last edited:
Quite a subjective question you have asked here swoop. Disgusting act if what you have suggested here is found to be true that's for sure !!

Hmm I've spoken to people from both Merrigum and Avenel and what I'm getting out of it is: Clarke punched Lambert in the back of the head late in the game and then they had words after the siren and Lambert gave him one in the mouth, don't think it was a king hit but never the less whacked him.

Seems as if a lot of stories are being mixed up, result and the truth of this situation will be interesting..

Hmm I've spoken to people from both Merrigum and Avenel and what I'm getting out of it is: Clarke punched Lambert in the back of the head late in the game and then they had words after the siren and Lambert gave him one in the mouth, don't think it was a king hit but never the less whacked him.

Seems as if a lot of stories are being mixed up, result and the truth of this situation will be interesting..

Whatever he did...he'd it it while the victims kids were there along with a number of other children and that is a horrible thing

Whatever he did...he'd it it while the victims kids were there along with a number of other children and that is a horrible thing

Totally agree with you Roota, it's horrible. But I think 'Victim' might be a bit far-fetched if he gave it out first..

I meant that his kids were standing with him when he was hit is my understanding. I cannot see how that can be justified. As u all know I was not there but find on field violence abhorrent as my previous posts can probably show

They were not with him, no one knew they were there until after it. I can imagine if the two had known it wouldn't have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back