Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My top 2 for tomorrow night, taking into account the ineligible players
Stirling - Avenel
Poole - Violet Town

Smokey -
Cashion - Murchison
Hope everything goes well with your acl opp ultra I'm sure you will return and recapture the
form you were in before the injury especially the form and individual effort in the inter league game To those that don't know ; The medal count is streaming live starting 6-30 to night My picks Sam Poole D sterling Mick Roberts the look out Cashion from murch

df2f69008dec6cc98a854c40642eab31.jpg

Well done pooley! Great fella and unreal player. Good count coming down to Sammy polling 3 in the last round for the 1 vote win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stanhope I believe have Troy Auld with Adam Lovison as AC
I didn't think it would be long before Chalkey had another crack the former stanny coach and back to back Bridgewater premier coach will be a huge asset to stanny he knows his footy and big on player contacts And you Hank more than any one would know how lovison would go in Kdl footy

I didn't think it would be long before Chalkey had another crack the former stanny coach and back to back Bridgewater premier coach will be a huge asset to stanny he knows his footy and big on player contacts And you Hank more than any one would know how lovison would go in Kdl footy

As long as his health is all good then I think it will be good. He knows how to put a side together that is for sure. He coached the first 2 of Bridgewaters 7 in a row but I think it's fair to say that he is the major reason for all that success

Merrigum B&F

Seniors:
Winner: Joe Sullivan
R-up: Geoff Connally

Reserves:
Winner: Kyle Fitzsimmons
R-Up: Brett Maher

Thirds:
Winner: Sam Barbagallo
R-Up: Sam Langley

Status
Not open for further replies.