Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Observed tally vs Lancaster game today. Lancaster got out of the blocks with three quick goals and where all over tally for the first 15 minutes..but tally switched into gear and had to much run for lanky in the end .tyson Sidebottom had no impact on the game .kept very quiet by a great tagging job by Brad Orr .i don't believe tally are going to be as good as the top four teams nagambie Stanhope violet town Avenel .even though Avenel got thumped today by Stanhope good honest side tally that's about it fifty or sixth finish about it .as for Lancaster they have a long way to go to make finals this year.

Saw the scores for Avenel vs Stanhope .
Are the swannies in trouble or will they click to only kick 3 goals isn't a good sign after last years effort big question mark over at the nest?? . But in saying that maybe Stanhope have picked up well.
Nagambie to strong again
Staff would be loving the delivery from a quality midfield group see him kicking a bag this year .
Tally too give Nagambie a shake up at home in a few weeks

Saw the scores for Avenel vs Stanhope .
Are the swannies in trouble or will they click to only kick 3 goals isn't a good sign after last years effort big question mark over at the nest?? . But in saying that maybe Stanhope have picked up well.
Nagambie to strong again
Staff would be loving the delivery from a quality midfield group see him kicking a bag this year .
Tally too give Nagambie a shake up at home in a few weeks
Ultra I'd like to here your take on today's game mate.. coz geez I thought use didn't even look like a team today.. use don't look a picture of what u were last year..

Ultra I'd like to here your take on today's game mate.. coz geez I thought use didn't even look like a team today.. use don't look a picture of what u were last year..

Bit of soul searching to be done mate. Looks as if we are expecting to get it done without working hard. Individuals can only do so much, need to start playing like a team. When we click I think we will be very good. Just need to do some hard work. Good eye opener. That I think was needed.
Stanhope a very good side tho.

Bit of soul searching to be done mate. Looks as if we are expecting to get it done without working hard. Individuals can only do so much, need to start playing like a team. When we click I think we will be very good. Just need to do some hard work. Good eye opener. That I think was needed.
Stanhope a very good side tho.
I thought the eye opener would of been round 1 mate..

Observed tally vs Lancaster game today. Lancaster got out of the blocks with three quick goals and where all over tally for the first 15 minutes..but tally switched into gear and had to much run for lanky in the end .tyson Sidebottom had no impact on the game .kept very quiet by a great tagging job by Brad Orr .i don't believe tally are going to be as good as the top four teams nagambie Stanhope violet town Avenel .even though Avenel got thumped today by Stanhope good honest side tally that's about it fifty or sixth finish about it .as for Lancaster they have a long way to go to make finals this year.
3 quick goals?? Watching the same game phantom man??? 2 ridiculous 50m penalties putting Lanky in the goal square for the first 2 goals of the game. 4 of Lankys goals for the game coming from the same source...
Observed by non biased spectators as a farce...
A physical and aggressive game from both sides that spectators probably havent seen for a while...
Secondly, Tyson Sidebottom no impact??? Ahhhh if Lanky want to spend all day trying to ragdoll Tyson Sidebottom but not worry about the other 6 midfielders that carved them to pieces then i'm pretty sure he has had an impact for his team. Cant match it with the big boys? I guess we will see what they can produce against the usual top sides which is great for the league..If they cant then i'd sooner rather watch a brand of footy that is entertainable than talk with blokes who for the most part have no f-ing idea...

3 quick goals?? Watching the same game phantom man??? 2 ridiculous 50m penalties putting Lanky in the goal square for the first 2 goals of the game. 4 of Lankys goals for the game coming from the same source...
A physical and aggressive game from both sides that spectators probably havent seen for a while...
Secondly, Tyson Sidebottom no impact??? Ahhhh if Lanky want to spend all day trying to ragdoll Tyson Sidebottom but not worry about the other 6 midfielders that carved them to pieces then i'm pretty sure he has had an impact for his team. Cant match it with the big boys? I guess we will see what they can produce against the usual top sides which is great for the league..If they cant then i'd sooner rather watch a brand of footy that is entertainable than talk with blokes who for the most part have no f-ing idea...

Is that you Earlsy..... :D;)

number 11 for lanky, bertoli I believe?? Giving out cheap shots to Sidey at 3/4time? Really good role model for all the younger lads in his team!

Fill us in about your game smooth ?

Well what can I say Swoop, Nagambie are a very well drilled side, very disciplined in their structures! They got out to an early lead through the 1st & 2nd qrt then basically did what they had to to run out the game!

They were missing Percy & Barber from their best side so that will only make it even tougher next time..... :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tally would need to be respected haven't put a foot wrong so if they can break through and beat a Nagambie or Stanhope confidence will grow. Got the feeling Rushy will keep getting better and may sneak a finals spot. When is Luke Molan taking the field? Avenel wellfrom those who have seen them say they just haven't done the work. Someone connected with the Club also thought that Cam Gillett the man who led the Avenel resurgence was hard on the group with training and game day expectations and his absence has hurt as well. Also seen James Bodycoat in the VT seniors he would be 37 or so? are they skinny for depth or still a spot for his experience?

Tally would need to be respected haven't put a foot wrong so if they can break through and beat a Nagambie or Stanhope confidence will grow. Got the feeling Rushy will keep getting better and may sneak a finals spot. When is Luke Molan taking the field? Avenel wellfrom those who have seen them say they just haven't done the work. Someone connected with the Club also thought that Cam Gillett the man who led the Avenel resurgence was hard on the group with training and game day expectations and his absence has hurt as well. Also seen James Bodycoat in the VT seniors he would be 37 or so? are they skinny for depth or still a spot for his experience?
hey hey hey... 37... ease up! 5 years too many there pal Only 32 thanks! lol.
And just a full pre-season under me and an eagerness to give footy another go!

hey hey hey... 37... ease up! 5 years too many there pal Only 32 thanks! lol.
And just a full pre-season under me and an eagerness to give footy another go!
Sorry Bodz good to hear your back in big time again. How did you see the match yestie?

No 11 doesn't have to give out cheap shots tool head Typical tally statement you wonder why you have the culture you have!!!

Haha calm down, obvisouly found a sensitive spot there. But my opinion for the sidelines had barely any impact on the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back