Kyabram DFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a look at Avenel’s praccy today, the seniors would’ve got up by 12 goals in a 3 quarter hit out, Jack Myers and Burton were the stand outs for me.

Seniors played the first 3 quarters and the reserves played the following 3. Must have unreal numbers Ultra?

Had a look at Avenel’s praccy today, the seniors would’ve got up by 12 goals in a 3 quarter hit out, Jack Myers and Burton were the stand outs for me.

Seniors played the first 3 quarters and the reserves played the following 3. Must have unreal numbers Ultra?
I heard Waaia easily beat Gig at Stanhope with the seniors playing 3 quarters ......... Also a good win by Merrigum over a well recruited Kattamatite

Gig had 30 blokes for a 6 quarter game, ressies played first 3 and then the seniors so handful of blokes doubled up and played seniors aswell, had a heap of walk up starters for the ones out with other sporting commitments and what not, so was a pretty good effort considering. They play Strathmerton next Saturday @gig

Had 42 players available on the day, with a fair few missing from the top lot which is a good sign early days. Burto finished with 7 in the three quarters.

I didn’t know they played footy at Chittick. I’ve played cricket there though

Goals roughly run cover to midwicket as you would remember old mate, not that you were scored off square of the wicket too much.
In the old SDJFL days the Seymour Demons played outa there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 Melbourne players were told they are not required focusing on bringing in local talent

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Something doesn’t sound right here, Briggs leaves and all of a sudden these players aren’t needed, either not enough money for these players or internal break down again???

you can’t bring in local talent 2-3 weeks from round one. Everyone worth having has well and truely signed

Something doesn’t sound right here, Briggs leaves and all of a sudden these players aren’t needed, either not enough money for these players or internal break down again???

you can’t bring in local talent 2-3 weeks from round one. Everyone worth having has well and truely signed

We got 6 players for the price of the 3 Melbourne players I guess we did bring in players 3 weeks from round 1

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back