Kyabram DFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The central Murray league is miles above the standard of KDFL. 3 players going into a side that struggled as badly as Nyah have over the past couple of years is not going to make much difference, especially against a Bendigo League opponent.

Not sure what you have against those blokes to be honest. I don’t think it’s a good look for a coach of a club in Ardys position to be slagging off players who were willing to come and join

Wasn’t slagging of players

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You's all seem to put your 2 cents in bagging out ardmona and there choices over the last few months it's sad everyone loves to hate the joint they can't be worse then last year let them have a crack before yous shot them down 👍

You's all seem to put your 2 cents in bagging out ardmona and there choices over the last few months it's sad everyone loves to hate the joint they can't be worse then last year let them have a crack before yous shot them down 👍

I’d love nothing more than to see Ardmona do well..I just didn’t like what I read from their newly appointed coach about some of the blokes that had agreed to join the club before the latest bust up

I’d love nothing more than to see Ardmona do well..I just didn’t like what I read from their newly appointed coach about some of the blokes that had agreed to join the club before the latest bust up

I agree was the wrong decision to make an I can cop that on the chin was just annoyed that some individual get on here with there sour grapes an shoot there mouths about the club and myself with no one to defend us the club has had it fair share of bad luck without having to put up with more ppl making it harder than what it is if only I could post what the price promised for these players and maybe you could understand my frustration but yes was out of line and unnecessary

I agree was the wrong decision to make an I can cop that on the chin was just annoyed that some individual get on here with there sour grapes an shoot there mouths about the club and myself with no one to defend us the club has had it fair share of bad luck without having to put up with more ppl making it harder than what it is if only I could post what the price promised for these players and maybe you could understand my frustration but yes was out of line and unnecessary

All the best for the season

A much needed pick up for the red legs to replace Mitch and Lauckie Siddey not sure on Edwards he may still play Yes they have lost some goodins,but have picked up some really good experienced players l really think the gap is getting bigger between the top 3 and the rest What do you think doc !!!!

Edwards a no show to any trainings as of yet so highly doubt that his playing..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lancy v Avenal- 35 points
Longwood v Shepp East - 80 points
Rusty v Murch - 45 points
Stanhope v Undera - 12 points
Dookie v Tally- 25 points
Ardy v Violet Town - 15 points
Merrigum v Girgarre- 24 points

The odds seem ok, it is strange seeing Shepp East at such long odds. They have been a very powerful club but have lost a lot of players and haven't signed anyone of note.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Having one of last years gvl rising stars in Ethan moor and his 2 older brothers would of been notable enough. As well as 2 6 and half foot blokes, and last years b&f and runner up b&f from Ardy have gone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back