Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

When you have 3 seniors players left from that grand final team and 19 new players that have had minimal training sessions all together due to work and travel situations.

it will take time to click together and get an understanding of one another. But things are looking alright, agree it mite be a longish year, but it’s a step that’s got to be taken, majority of clubs have had there time towards the bottom end/middle of the ladder in abit of a rebuild stage. And so be it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Why do tally only have 3 players left from their grand final side ?
That is a very significant exodus

Why do tally only have 3 players left from their grand final side ?
That is a very significant exodus

Same as other people mate, they found something else to do with no footy about and enjoyed it more, change of club, retirement, moved away, try out a higher league, plenty of reasons why people move on, just so happened to be that majority of them did it all at the same time. Not ideal, but what are you going to do? Strap the boots on get some new faces in around the club and try and get back towards the top

Random Question, but where does Robert Osbourne that kicked 100 for rushy a couple of years ago play his footy now? I remember seeing a video of him kicking his 100th then doing a shoey.

Same as other people mate, they found something else to do with no footy about and enjoyed it more, change of club, retirement, moved away, try out a higher league, plenty of reasons why people move on, just so happened to be that majority of them did it all at the same time. Not ideal, but what are you going to do? Strap the boots on get some new faces in around the club and try and get back towards the top

Yeah fair enough
Was just genuinely curious as it is a big change , good luck to them it’s a great club

Well said mate pretty well sums it up Tally has been in similar situations in the past and being such a great and proud club they will bounce back All it could take is a Wren or Karalidis to put up their coaching hand or someone similar and a lot or some of these players will return

Fair enough Chopsticks.... swings and roundabouts! There is another Tally fan on here... Yendor, but he has gone quiet so I was wondering if his son is one of those who has departed??? I usually have a beer after the game with him but don’t even know his real name!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Fair enough Chopsticks.... swings and roundabouts! There is another Tally fan on here... Yendor, but he has gone quiet so I was wondering if his son is one of those who has departed??? I usually have a beer after the game with him but don’t even know his real name!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah mate, have seen that yendor commenting about tally aswell, but I’ve got no idea who that is.

Disappointing news out of Dookie......it appears that Cal Thompson hasn't been able to break into the 1st 18 this week after being named 2nd best last week . ...hang in there champ, knocking on the door.

before you start champing anybody get the facts right Cal had a family even in Melbourne and could only play at 12 last week you will find he is playing at 2 this weekend

Champ!

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must

You must of been an absolute superstar I’m very upset I couldn’t watch you. The way you talk must of won best and fairest, league medals every year and have multiple premierships! Or you are some old bloke who was a reserves player who feels tough telling people they are no good and calling people champ. Hope it gets your self esteem up champ

Wrap it up gents, This is a KDFL footy forum not a MAFS dinner party.

VT v Avenel should be a ripper this week, Brennan named to play. Dion Munkara from the Tiwi bombers (superstar) was cleared to VT last week but not named to play. VT by 3 goals for me

Merrigum and Lancy should be a good game, will be good to see where the gum are at. Merrigum by 6 points

Battle of the lion, Stanhope and Undera are both a little underrated I think so could be another good battle. Interested to see who you blokes think wins this one? I’ll go Undera by 12 points

Keen for the round ahead & hope to see big crowds again

Wrap it up gents, This is a KDFL footy forum not a MAFS dinner party.

VT v Avenel should be a ripper this week, Brennan named to play. Dion Munkara from the Tiwi bombers (superstar) was cleared to VT last week but not named to play. VT by 3 goals for me

Merrigum and Lancy should be a good game, will be good to see where the gum are at. Merrigum by 6 points

Battle of the lion, Stanhope and Undera are both a little underrated I think so could be another good battle. Interested to see who you blokes think wins this one? I’ll go Undera by 12 points

Keen for the round ahead & hope to see big crowds again
Dion is coming down to Stay with the Shepp Utd Tiwi crew for a few weeks Not sure exact dates yet but hopefully we can get enough Games out of him

You must

You must of been an absolute superstar I’m very upset I couldn’t watch you. The way you talk must of won best and fairest, league medals every year and have multiple premierships! Or you are some old bloke who was a reserves player who feels tough telling people they are no good and calling people champ. Hope it gets your self esteem up champ
The way i talk ?....listen here dickhead, im not the one talking up the bloke !!. Now with due respect to the bloke he might be a good footballer and a ripper bloke, im not really actually having a go at him, just blokes like u who get on here and stupidly pump a bloke up prematurely. And he probably doesn't even know your doing it, which is unfair to him isn't. Ive never pumped myself up in any way, those on here that know me know that my footy career wasn't full of personal acolades so we'll park that. Im going to have the last word on this mate because im not going to read ur response to this but i know u will read mine.....i will b watching local footy from my car on the fence this year ( personal choice ) and i cannot wait for Avenel to play Dookie so i can make my assessment and be more, as you say, educated in may opinions !!!. And i won't sledge the guy from the fence because as I said, he doesn't deserve to have unwarranted abuse or advice from me, the same as he doesn't need xtra pressure from flogs like u !!!. So long champion. 🖒

Dion is coming down to Stay with the Shepp Utd Tiwi crew for a few weeks Not sure exact dates yet but hopefully we can get enough Games out of him
I’ll sneak across tomorrow for a look at what should be an absolute ripper of a game I can see it going right down to the wire I know vt will have the best 3 or 4 credential player’s out there but I just don’t know about their bottom 7 or 8 I’ll go for the swans only just ??

I’ll sneak across tomorrow for a look at what should be an absolute ripper of a game I can see it going right down to the wire I know vt will have the best 3 or 4 credential player’s out there but I just don’t know about their bottom 7 or 8 I’ll go for the swans only just ??
Avenel winning last week certainly makes it intriguing. They'll need a good start to plant some seeds of doubt.

The way i talk ?....listen here dickhead, im not the one talking up the bloke !!. Now with due respect to the bloke he might be a good footballer and a ripper bloke, im not really actually having a go at him, just blokes like u who get on here and stupidly pump a bloke up prematurely. And he probably doesn't even know your doing it, which is unfair to him isn't. Ive never pumped myself up in any way, those on here that know me know that my footy career wasn't full of personal acolades so we'll park that. Im going to have the last word on this mate because im not going to read ur response to this but i know u will read mine.....i will b watching local footy from my car on the fence this year ( personal choice ) and i cannot wait for Avenel to play Dookie so i can make my assessment and be more, as you say, educated in may opinions !!!. And i won't sledge the guy from the fence because as I said, he doesn't deserve to have unwarranted abuse or advice from me, the same as he doesn't need xtra pressure from flogs like u !!!. So long champion. 🖒

so you are retired and you go to the footy just to sledge people? I think it’s time for you to find another hobby because you become quite aggressive mate.

You have put pressure on him you laughed because he played a reserves game and called him champ. I actually know him and did it as a joke as educated people on here could figure out for themselves

who cares if somebody talks somebody up you don’t need to get upset and aggressive about it. Crack the shits say a heap of things then be a child about it and say I’m getting the last word and I’m not reading your response.

anytime you want to have a normal conversation about footy without getting all emotional and judgemental hit me up

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back