Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard getting a read of where Girgarre are. Win against One of the big improvers then lose to Merrigum who weren’t expected to be big improvers... ???

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ran into Gig coach today and injuries killing them. Lost another 3 out against Merrigum which now is 13 on sidelines with about 5 done for the season. Now that explains it!
Nick Mellington did his knee for the 3rd time. Great footballer and good bloke to boot! Hope is is doing ok mindset wise!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He's playing in the EDFL Div 1 isn't he? Can't recall what team ... East Keilor maybe ...

If Ardmona bring in 3-4 mercenaries for one game to beat another struggling club I hope they lose!
Yes been playing with east Keilor tongue I suppose there’s argument in what Ardmona are doing in striving for their first win in years But when Crawford was appointed coach this was always going to happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure Longwood have the connections that Ardmona have to do this though

$ at as many ex AFL players you can fit into the point system. It’s shit but you can’t afford to get whacked by a bunch of ring ins and be the club on the news and in the media for losing to Ardy

Follow each other all the time so wouldn't be surprised. Bongetti is a thug based upon my watching him play at Seymour.
Bongo and Chewy were very good to play with that year, can see how that would come across from an opposition point of view. Seems as though Chewy is gone full time as per this article

Attachments

• 1D646C79-4CD6-47E5-AA6D-376963862A94.png
    1D646C79-4CD6-47E5-AA6D-376963862A94.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 188
  • 40F652DE-923C-4CD7-A486-4FAFD74FE121.png
    40F652DE-923C-4CD7-A486-4FAFD74FE121.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 187
  • A350A0BB-8789-418B-97BD-6CC699CFA63D.png
    A350A0BB-8789-418B-97BD-6CC699CFA63D.png
    69 KB · Views: 179
Follow each other all the time so wouldn't be surprised. Bongetti is a thug based upon my watching him play at Seymour.
Only Scanlon at this point mate and he has left EK for good so not a one off appearance mate.
Bongetti named captain of EK so don’t think he will leave but who knows what’s going on at EK.

Bongo and Chewy were very good to play with that year, can see how that would come across from an opposition point of view. Seems as though Chewy is gone full time as per this article
Interesting Ultra! I appreciate your point about playing with Bongetti is much better than against him. Based upon the attachments you included that sounds like Scanlon might be permanent at Ardmona ... If the case I reckon that would be awesome for Ardmona.

Interesting Ultra! I appreciate your point about playing with Bongetti than against him. Based upon the attachments you included that sounds like Scanlon might be permanent at Ardmona ... If the case I reckon that would be awesome for Ardmona.
Bongo is one of those players that you walk a bit taller when he’s next to you on field. Great get for Ardy, can see them challenging a couple of the other sides down the bottom. Might be a blockbuster when they run into Tally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back