Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t have a narrative . Unlike some who use this site for cowardly cheap shots they’d never make in person . .
The Office Smile GIF

So why is it relevant .
Because I was told by a local news journalist that it's been spoken about by your league.... so I thought I'd check the waters.
I'm allowed to do that aren't I????
And why would you contact someone for liking one of my posts... little childish isn't it 🤔

Whatever happens, the direction needs to come from above in some part. But I get the general feeling AFL Vic don’t care too much about KD and will happily let some clubs fold, or merge. Perhaps that’s what needs to happen.

Is a senior only competition viable? Many of the clubs around Kyabram are struggling for juniors or at least 1 grade anyway. If a few of the teams with juniors did leave (Murch, Dookie, SE, perhaps Undera) could Rushworth, Merrigum, Lancaster, Stanhope and Girgarre, Tally and whoever else remain and play without junior football? It’s a point of difference at least.

Or is it going to be that some of the remaining clubs create mergers and also join other leagues to bolster their juniors and take the pressure of what is happening each year.

It’s been the same story the last few years since Covid and I don’t see any solution without changes being made and some direction from the AFL.

Because I was told by a local news journalist that it's been spoken about by your league.... so I thought I'd check the waters.
I'm allowed to do that aren't I????
And why would you contact someone for liking one of my posts... little childish isn't it 🤔
The picola league returning to being 2 divisions has been spoken about since the league amalgamated its 2 divisions . It is nothing new .
I do contact a person if I wish to discuss something with them , ypu think that’s childish . 😂 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The picola league returning to being 2 divisions has been spoken about since the league amalgamated its 2 divisions . It is nothing new .
I do contact a person if I wish to discuss something with them , ypu think that’s childish . 😂 😂
Depends what tone you take... 'going off coz I liked your last post' is how it was put to me 🤷‍♂️

Why do you have to make it an argument as to who is right or wrong all the time, I see it time and time again.
You have incredible Knowledge yes, but wow unless it fits what you want your like a child
So you think mentioning travel distance from Rushy to play someone is relevant, when they don’t look to play them ?
It’s called adding a balanced view .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back