Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

A little bit of Mayo from "hardball " perhaps?. He isn't Sam McClure or Caroline Wilson incognito? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Yeah nah when I spoke to him he said he wasnā€™t sure if he was going to play again this year but ahaha been proven wrong gave him a bell and he said he should be back after the bye!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Have them favourites, but I canā€™t see anyone else but Lancaster having the other hand on it. Two horse race for me
Would certainly seem so at this point hank. Funny things can happen when the weather warms up and the grass starts growing though.

Avenel Player Shanyn Kearney Suspended For 5 Weeks booked 3 Times for Abusing and Threatening Language To a Umpire After Last Weekends Game Vs Murchison Toolamba šŸ˜³

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donā€™t se
Which Effectively Puts Him Over The Limit Games Suspended So His Finished Football Wise šŸ˜€
Donā€™t see so whatā€™s funny about it phantom man as his career could be over for swearing. Not as though he hit the ump in fact he was the one who was punched in a cowards act. But I guess the leagueā€™s not fussed about the coward punch and more so if you swear .
šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Donā€™t se

Donā€™t see so whatā€™s funny about it phantom man as his career could be over for swearing. Not as though he hit the ump in fact he was the one who was punched in a cowards act. But I guess the leagueā€™s not fussed about the coward punch and more so if you swear .
šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Donā€™t se

Donā€™t see so whatā€™s funny about it phantom man as his career could be over for swearing. Not as though he hit the ump in fact he was the one who was punched in a cowards act. But I guess the leagueā€™s not fussed about the coward punch and more so if you swear

Donā€™t se

šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Wasnā€™t meant to come across as Funny šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Donā€™t se

šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
you obviously watched the game? heard it was quiet physical especially in the last quarter where a murch player was knocked out

Donā€™t se

šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Hey Was Reported three times by by umpires for Abusive and Threatening language Towards the Umpire was More than Swearing šŸ¤¬

Led to believe 12 of his weeks were in juniors (under15s and under17s), do they count?

Mate if the bloke has been reported for 12 weeks in juniors before he even gets to senior footy then that's even more worrying! That's like a learner driver losing their licence half a dozen times before getting their full licence then going on to lose their full license again!

Has anyone ever sat down with the bloke & said there's abit of a worrying trend here mate? Probably should start changing your way's?

If you haven't learned anything after missing 12 weeks of juniors then things aren't looking good! šŸ¤”

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back