Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Who wins this weeks ‘final’ between Lanky and Shepp East?

Finishing 3rd in our final series is a huge disadvantage and one that no senior KDL team has been able to turn into a flag as yet.

Or does the 2024 theme continue and we get another draw?

Who wins this weeks ‘final’ between Lanky and Shepp East?

Finishing 3rd in our final series is a huge disadvantage and one that no senior KDL team has been able to turn into a flag as yet.

Or does the 2024 theme continue and we get another draw?
Seen that SE had a few out last week. Woodward, Shannon and Tom Campbell, vidler, ismet, rendina, plenty of fire power to bring back in for them

I believe Tom Campbell had a season ending injury, can’t remember exactly what it was.

Hard to look past Murch V Lanc GF for me.

Also noticed Nick Ryan has been appointed coach of Lancaster in 2025
Interesting move

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Avenel / Nagambie any chance?
Avenel are 6-12 goals off the top 2 in my opinion...just can't challenge them . Nagambie are a very real threat...getting it right at the right time (again) and a couple to return from the team that pushed the top team on the weekend, although they had a couple out to apparently.

Nah I believe their club statement said he was committed to staying around & playing!
I heard it on the radio (yes i still listen to the radio 🤣). And there was a whisper a month or so ago that Swans were interested in his services... plus his brother plays there

Bloodbath in order this week gentleman...
Lanky to beat Shepp east by 80 points with Paulo Newmo to kick a bag
B.O.G. goes to Wez Hill watched him last week and gee wizz... the boy can play

Bloodbath in order this week gentleman...
Lanky to beat Shepp east by 80 points with Paulo Newmo to kick a bag
B.O.G. goes to Wez Hill watched him last week and gee wizz... the boy can play
Have heard Paulo is done - and not just for this season. Wez can certainly play - good to see he's getting the best out of himself

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back