Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

About to start my 20 hour jaunt home to see my Hoppers in the big dance!

I’ll see a few of you on Saturday no doubt. Then back on the plane Sunday morning at 10am! 🦗

Local footy is the best and moving away from it has only confirmed that for me. 💚💛💚

My Kats weren’t able to get the job done last week. Fingers crossed for MTFNC.
That win has certainly made the 20 hour flight worthwhile mate , well done Murch-Tol on the ones and 2s premiership been a power in the Kdl in the last 3 years losing only 6 games in that time that speaks for itself

Well played Murchison seconds and seniors.
Also terrific game in the under 15s, Into extra time . Didn't see thirds game but heard some nasty stuff on the final siren
As a neutral supporter , is it time mooroopna don't host ? Running out of food, and some alcohol, and what they did have wasn't overly cold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name some that have come in and played really good footy at gvl level ?
A couple that spring to mind though, to answer your reasonable question, if I recall I don't think Corey Carver and Steve Thompson were the worst going around in their day. And back further, did John Mustafa hold his own at the level ?. Although I believe the latter didn't have a huge body of work, but was very good at the Wombats.

A couple that spring to mind though, to answer your reasonable question, if I recall I don't think Corey Carver and Steve Thompson were the worst going around in their day. And back further, did John Mustafa hold his own at the level ?. Although I believe the latter didn't have a huge body of work, but was very good at the Wombats.
Mustafa tongala ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back