Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Name some that have come in and played really good footy at gvl level ?

Hey onthehill24, Trivia Question, Who play 7 games for Lanky this year and kick 22 goals and name as one of the best in 2 games include one of those games was a 9 goal haul??????

The Same person that play 201 games and multiple Premiership as player and as (Most recent Premiership) coach of Kyabram.

I wonder if Hilly is doing a bit of this
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Hey onthehill24, Trivia Question, Who play 7 games for Lanky this year and kick 22 goals and name as one of the best in 2 games include one of those games was a 9 goal haul??????

The Same person that play 201 games and multiple Premiership as player and as (Most recent Premiership) coach of Kyabram.

I wonder if Hilly is doing a bit of this
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I did have him in the forefront of my reckoning...but the handful of of games told me it might have a desperate response 😁. Was reasonably happy with the first 2 I threw up.

Congrats Murch on the double up.

Get the grand final back to a KDFNL venue!!
Selling the hosting rights is no doubt assisting the league’s annual financial position but it’s actually taking money that would otherwise be spent with a club or clubs within the league.
More than double the gate is often taken in food and drinks sales, so you’d imagine upward of $80 k .

Last edited:
I apologise in advance...but been advised Avenel coach is gone...and a couple of handy candidates in line...been gagged for names. Sorry, I know that upsets some...even me sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I heard today. ..just putting it out there
Maaaaaate, who's your messenger & does he work for Australia Post? Cause he's about 5 weeks late! Dookie were voted into the PDFL before the KDFL finals started!

PDFL, KDFL, AFL GM & the Dookie FNC all made statements about this weeks ago in the start of August! Hahaha

I'm not having a go at you or "shooting the messenger" just letting you know to find a new mail man to avoid any future confusion? 🤔😜🤣

Maaaaaate, who's your messenger & does he work for Australia Post? Cause he's about 5 weeks late! Dookie were voted into the PDFL before the KDFL finals started!

PDFL, KDFL, AFL GM & the Dookie FNC all made statements about this weeks ago in the start of August! Hahaha

I'm not having a go at you or "shooting the messenger" just letting you know to find a new mail man to avoid any future confusion? 🤔😜🤣
Give Aust Post Some credit, That was Carrier Pidgeon Delivered

I apologise smooth...I'm no longer in any footy loop so obviously got this well after the fact

Maybe the same delivery operator has your KDFL team of the year nomination form. You made mine if that helps 🤣
Hahaha Nah mate, that's definitely not in the mail! That was 1 body corporate deciding ageism plays a major factor in selection & not form!

Appreciate the nod in ur side mate, would definitely beat the body corporate side by 50 plus! 😜🤣

Hahaha Nah mate, that's definitely not in the mail! That was 1 body corporate deciding ageism plays a major factor in selection & not form!

Appreciate the nod in ur side mate, would definitely beat the body corporate side by 50 plus! 😜🤣
Probably been left out because of some trival shit , , they’ll run around poking their chest as it’s their biggest claim fame aside from king hitting some young kid , you won’t give a shit and will be told about it in 30 years . ## history often repeats itself .

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back