Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Some news from the KD whisperer;

• Exodus of some "key" players from Shepp East. A certain ruckman and his number 1 roving buddy to Shepp Swans :eyes:
  • Murchison eyeing a gun Mid :gun:
  • Violet Town getting some quality back into there side :horseracing:
  • Nagambie losing there Ruck Jet ? (Shepp Swans) :think:

And it's only October :cool:

Last edited:

• Exodus of some "key" players from Shepp East. A certain ruckman and his number 1 roving buddy to Shepp Swans :eyes:

Doesn’t look like anyone will get near murch again. Too strong really they had a few injuries in that finals series and still managed to dominate with a half team of fit men well deserved. Brett “dogga” Foley should get a pat on the back he’s done a terrific job boys seem to love him down there.

Doesn’t look like anyone will get near murch again. Too strong really they had a few injuries in that finals series and still managed to dominate with a half team of fit men well deserved. Brett “dogga” Foley should get a pat on the back he’s done a terrific job boys seem to love him down there.
Very early predictions, we like it.

BUT, Interested to see how Tally, Shepp East, Avenel & Lanky continue to recruit before I make any type of prediction.

Always wondered how Brett Foley got the nick-name Dogga though ?

I'm hearing he signed at Congupna? 🤷🏽‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got the potential to be one. They have a pretty good retention rate and have shown they can continue to recruit well. They have a good mixture of youth and experience.
All very true and highly possible. I have to admit I think Nagambie are building again, got within 5 points of the premier during the year, both teams had key players out on the day i believe so not a %100 accurate assessment can be made. Nagambie also have the ability to retain experienced local talent and have a very strong group of U 18 players coming off a premiership that would be keen to tackle senior footy.

Mate anyone could coach that side he’s got.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mate anyone could coach that side he’s got.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It’s a good side don’t get me wrong but the standard of the comp has dropped so so much in the last few years.
All very true and highly possible. I have to admit I think Nagambie are building again, got within 5 points of the premier during the year, both teams had key players out on the day i believe so not a %100 accurate assessment can be made. Nagambie also have the ability to retain experienced local talent and have a very strong group of U 18 players coming off a premiership that would be keen to tackle senior footy.
Yes agree. Nagambie also have some absolute guns playing elsewhere like alderton and auld (shepp swans) winter Irving (Wodonga) Gleeson (euroa) just to name a few that if they all come back around the same time they could be a powerhouse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back