Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hes good at both roles but nagambie need Ruckman they need more tall players plus a key backman any other suggestions bring the noise
Should make a play on Leigh Wellington from M-T, CHF of the year, can play key back when needed, pinch hit ruck and has blistering speed. Nagambie closer to home for him.

I am sure they will find something.

Moore is a good player but watching him and hearing from people around nag he just lacks work ethic, doesn’t train as much, don’t get me wrong he’s a gun but jeez he could be twice the player he is if he wanted to give it a proper crack.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they need a link up half forward too. They had a pretty decent one playing in the reserves. I could be wrong but I think his name

Tayler Corboy and Jarryd shepherd both sign to girgarre to rekindle their 2023 midfield chemistry
Frist I hear of this, I hear jarryd Shepherd making a come back to nagambie to play footy with his brothers

Vt signing some quality players which will hold them in good stead for the years to come
hearing one of there 2025 reserve co-coaches goes alright as well
good to see the towners up and about looking foward to it

Group of guys that we signed at Murch-Tool during covid. Sadly, due to the circumstances we didn’t get many games from them.

Great fellas and should get VT back into calculations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back