Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Murch-Tool re-sign there Skipper and reigning McNamara Medalist. Several GV teams were chasing the live wire but stayed true - club legend.

Violet Town continue to recruit well, wonder where there points system will end up ?

Lancaster & Shepp East quiet on the recruiting front, any news out there after some departures ?

Tally & Avenel a couple you'd expect to pick up some players ?

Murch-Tool re-sign there Skipper and reigning McNamara Medalist. Several GV teams were chasing the live wire but stayed true - club legend.

Violet Town continue to recruit well, wonder where there points system will end up ?

Lancaster & Shepp East quiet on the recruiting front, any news out there after some departures ?

We maxed out points a few times early last year at VT so will be tight at times but a fair few of them are 1 pointers so will actually have more 1 pointers than last season

We maxed out points a few times early last year at VT so will be tight at times but a fair few of them are 1 pointers so will actually have more 1 pointers than last season

That’s another part of successfully navigating the player points system.

Not only how a club can stay under the points through retaining recruits for a number of seasons, but also keeping track of former players that are one pointers so that when the time is right they can return to the club.

Long time reader, first time poster,

Haven’t seen much out of a few bottom teams as of yet with the likes of undera, Merrigum and girgarre other than some resignings, anyone able to give some light on wether they will recruit well this off season?

Good to see rushy resigned their group also was great to see them get a few wins on the board.

Long time reader, first time poster,

Haven’t seen much out of a few bottom teams as of yet with the likes of undera, Merrigum and girgarre other than some resignings, anyone able to give some light on wether they will recruit well this off season?

Good to see rushy resigned their group also was great to see them get a few wins on the board.

Not sure about Undera and Girgarre but I am hearing some rumours about merrigum chasing some quality players. Apparently they have nearly signed a gun but my source won’t tell me who….

Lancaster lost a few but have re signed cam Simpson who is a quality player. Signed Adam Lovinson as assistant coach from Stanhope & Blake mcauliffe from Stanhope who will provide strength to the midfield.

Lancaster lost a few but have re signed cam Simpson who is a quality player. Signed Adam Lovinson as assistant coach from Stanhope & Blake mcauliffe from Stanhope who will provide strength to the midfield.
I’m sure lanky will be up there again, few big losses but they’ll go ok.

Nagambie be interesting to see how they go without the few they’re losing and who they recruit also.

Murch if they can retain their crop of players & recruit if needed they’ll have a good crack again.

VT recruiting well, I reckon they’ll play finals.

early times I know but anything can happen..

And don’t forget Lancys best recruit of all in Tommy Davies not a bad inclusion after time off with a reco
The side that could jump from 2ond last into that top 4 or five bracket is VT gee they are picking up some quality players. Points could be a concern !!!

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="swoopin pie" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
And don’t forget Lancys best recruit of all in Tommy Davies not a bad inclusion after time off with a reco
The side that could jump from ond last into that top or five bracket is VT gee they are picking up some quality players. Points could be a concern !!!

Good point, I forgot about Tom Davies. Lanky will be a very good side. VT doing exceptionally well with the players they are getting but yeah I agree

I see Lancaster have picked up young McAuliffe from Stanhope - assuming from the Lovison connection. Possibly a few others to jump ship? could make for a fair old rivalry game next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see some new coaches have come in and made a good start. Lancy looked in trouble after a few big years and Davies stepping down, kept the coach in house with Ryan and retained a lot of that group plus some nice pieces introduced. VT after some disappointing footy look like they will bounce back in a big way with some big announcements, Gleeson has had a great start

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back