Kyabram District FL -Mark II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How did other clubs vote counts fair yesterday if they had them?

Our results were as follows:

P Horsburgh 71
P Aummun 42
J bodycoat 29
J Smyth 28
T Swift 27
can't remember after that.

Our 2nds was won by Tom Madden and A Delahey & M holmes came 2nd n 3rd.

Our 3rds was won by T McCorkel then N Abley and i can't remember who came 3rd.

Well done "sparra brain" your bunch of inbread ferrals kept the result under 20 goals. You staying in the KDFL to punch on above your Weight?

You've obviously had a bad experience in Violet Town.

Did someone belt you, is your mother in law from there, is your wife from there, did you have your first bad sexual experience there?

We will be staying in the KDL and playing finals next year.

We do apologise to other KDL teams for our below par performance this season, and are taking steps in the right direction to correct this.

Country football clubs can do without clowns like you continually knocking their existence and ability to perform.

Throw a bit of credibility your way and give me an opinion on the de registering and re registering of a certain footballer. Was he given counselling during his time off, or did AFLVIC just decide his sentence had been served?

You've obviously had a bad experience in Violet Town.

Did someone belt you, is your mother in law from there, is your wife from there, did you have your first bad sexual experience there?

We will be staying in the KDL and playing finals next year.

We do apologise to other KDL teams for our below par performance this season, and are taking steps in the right direction to correct this.

Country football clubs can do without clowns like you continually knocking their existence and ability to perform.

Throw a bit of credibility your way and give me an opinion on the de registering and re registering of a certain footballer. Was he given counselling during his time off, or did AFLVIC just decide his sentence had been served?
No, no, no and no.
James was deregistered because of suspension and was reregistered. There are a lot worse players than him playing country football and I have no problem that he has been reregistered. As far as I am aware he had anger managment isues to be addressed and they were. I dont think Stanhope will need him, maebe insurance for the defeats in the past.
Violet town would need a fair bit more than him if they are to play finals next year, unless you get a dream draw like last year that is. You need a coach and about 7-10 quality senior players. Might find it fairly hard to get quality to Ferral Town.

How did other clubs vote counts fair yesterday if they had them?

Our results were as follows:

P Horsburgh 71
P Aummun 42
J bodycoat 29
J Smyth 28
T Swift 27
can't remember after that.

Our 2nds was won by Tom Madden and A Delahey & M holmes came 2nd n 3rd.

Our 3rds was won by T McCorkel then N Abley and i can't remember who came 3rd.

We/Murch are having ours next Friday Bodzy, will be sure to inform you but i'd say it will be out of Corrigan and Hodgetts.

Now, who will win tonight?
Stoertebecker will go close, i reckon.

We/Murch are having ours next Friday Bodzy, will be sure to inform you but i'd say it will be out of Corrigan and Hodgetts.

Now, who will win tonight?
Stoertebecker will go close, i reckon.

Benny is fab player but he doesn t usually get many votes, (no special fair do may be the factor) and also he missed 4 games for the season.

Paul bernett will take it out, with a roughy in horsebouragh from violet town. Mick shiels did it last year

Freezing my nuts off in Devonport for a few days and having trouble in finding out who won the medal in the 1's and 2's. Anyone got some info?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freezing my nuts off in Devonport for a few days and having trouble in finding out who won the medal in the 1's and 2's. Anyone got some info?

Paul Burnett by country mile, but unable to win due to a past offence. mark young and chris eddy won it on not many votes. And the old faithful rust mc won the twos.

What everyone think of the night??

I would just like to make a comment regarding Lancaster. We know that they are soft footballers but writing a letter of complaint to the KDFL because Aaron James is playing football, what a joke. Stop sooking and focus on your own football, not what everyone else is doing!! Please dont tell me that if you had a player of such quality you wouldnt be keen as mustard to have him playing in yor side. Are you scared that Stanhope are going to flog your arse this time with big AJ back in the side. Seriously, the decision was made by the VCFL so having a whinge to the KDFL will not make a bit of difference!

I would just like to make a comment regarding Lancaster. We know that they are soft footballers but writing a letter of complaint to the KDFL because Aaron James is playing football, what a joke. Stop sooking and focus on your own football, not what everyone else is doing!! Please dont tell me that if you had a player of such quality you wouldnt be keen as mustard to have him playing in yor side. Are you scared that Stanhope are going to flog your arse this time with big AJ back in the side. Seriously, the decision was made by the VCFL so having a whinge to the KDFL will not make a bit of difference!
Who's having a whinge now?

The letter, from my understanding was a complaint to the league stating that the clubs, all the clubs, should have been consulted by the league before James was allowed to play again.
But yet again the league take the easy option and allow him back in without consulting the clubs( knowing full well they'd be up against it) and reap the rewards of a bumper gate for finals.

Where does the league president come from, by chance?;)

And for a team that is so soft, the Lancaster boys certainly do poll well.
But enough about that.
We wouldn't want to credit any Lancaster or Ardmona players on here for their seasons would we. :rolleyes:

Lets get back to pumping up Stanhopes tyres. :thumbsu:

James was deregistered and regegistered by the VCFL not your fagy KDFL. What all mighty power do you think your clubs and League have? James is back and other teams will find it hard to stop Stanhope's midfield let alone him. So Id say get over it and work hard!

I suppose you could argue that Stanhope were having a whinge by appealing to AFLVIC (not the KDFL) to reregister him.
Personally I would love to know the reasons for re registering him, and what avenues both he and Stanhope had to take to ensure the result went their way.

I suppose you could argue that Stanhope were having a whinge by appealing to AFLVIC (not the KDFL) to reregister him.
Personally I would love to know the reasons for re registering him, and what avenues both he and Stanhope had to take to ensure the result went their way.

And also, how "rehabilitated" he has become in 11 weeks of life.

Where did the KDFL come up with a percentage boost of 20% for Undera U/18’s and when did all teams become aware that this would happen? The KDFL knew that Merrigum was struggling for numbers and should be promoting the sharing of players to keep kids in the game. The game is dying at senior level (How many teams have a 2nds side where players genuinely put pressure on senior positions???) and keeping the younger players is essential for this league's future. This is a kick in the face to anyone who cares about the future of football and shows, once again, a lack of any initiative other than the knee jerk mentality at the administrative level. This will be a problem again next year and forever!

Seems the best come back from you clowns is picking out my spelling.
Woopy Doo buddy. It wont make up for your dissapointing little ferral football team!
The fact that everyone hates you aswell pal. Anyway your spelling is pretty disappointing and you come on and just talk so much shit and badmouth our club, how about tellin us who you are and places you've played?

He was de-registered by AFLVIC not the KDFL, so I ask who do you think you would go to, to get him re-registered?, ahh of course the body that de-registered him.

One of the guidelines to follow when applying to re-register is;

You must show that the player has been rehabilitated and is unlikely to re-offend.

I believe James completed a 6 week anger management course as part of his rehabilitation and he and the club obviously showed that he was unlikely to re-offend.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the KDFL, the decision and ruling that led to James being de-registered and re-registered is to do with the state ruling body, not the league.

James was deregistered and regegistered by the VCFL not your fagy KDFL. What all mighty power do you think your clubs and League have? James is back and other teams will find it hard to stop Stanhope's midfield let alone him. So Id say get over it and work hard!

Are you back on our wagon old mate?

Does anyone have info on the medal count last night? Actual amount of votes, down to the guys who only got one vote?

He was de-registered by AFLVIC not the KDFL, so I ask who do you think you would go to, to get him re-registered?, ahh of course the body that de-registered him.

One of the guidelines to follow when applying to re-register is;

You must show that the player has been rehabilitated and is unlikely to re-offend.

I believe James completed a 6 week anger management course as part of his rehabilitation and he and the club obviously showed that he was unlikely to re-offend.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the KDFL, the decision and ruling that led to James being de-registered and re-registered is to do with the state ruling body, not the league.

Hunk, I was well aware of who de and re registered him, but I do aprreciate the rest of your reply. As you say if James completed a 6 week anger management course and he is unlikely to re-offend, and these were the AFLVIC guidelines then the case is closed. I just had trouble finding where those guidelines were displayed.
And once again, I was quite aware that both decisions had nothing to do with the KDFL.

Benny is fab player but he doesn t usually get many votes, (no special fair do may be the factor) and also he missed 4 games for the season.

Paul bernett will take it out, with a roughy in horsebouragh from violet town. Mick shiels did it last year

Not a bad stab at it there white line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back