News Lachie Neale to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a claub, FFC would be turning a profit if it happened.
Pick 55 that has provided years of great service for pick 3

From a playing group and on-field perspective not sure how I feel about it if it happened - Lachie does a lot of under-rated work in close and has snagged multiple clutch goals.

and so begins all the trade gossip / hypotheticals that are never going to happen....

Sam Maclure jus announced a rumour on SEN that Lachie is looking at going to Brisbane.

Please let this not be the case.

Interesting. Did he provide any further information? Lachie doesn’t have any obvious link to Brisbane does he? After the last few seasons of player movement, nothing would really surprise me but this does seem very left field.

Interesting. Did he provide any further information? Lachie doesn’t have any obvious link to Brisbane does he? After the last few seasons of player movement, nothing would really surprise me but this does seem very left field.
By the sounds of it, the Lions have approached Neale and he is considering the offer.

Could be one of those godfather offers that the player has to seriously think about.

Perhaps a revamped contract is all that is needed for him to stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume Beams is gone then.

Pretty ambitious by the Lions got to give them that, not going to happen though considering if it came to it Fremantle would want more back and Neale would make sure the club gets the best return.

They have probably asked the question but won’t happen. He is very settled in Perth and loves the club.

They probably won’t outright shut it down though as it helps Lachie negotiate next contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly this. While his manager is one of the good ones who has given this board some fantastic insight over the years, he still needs to act in the best interests of his client. Stuff like this gives him leverage to get the best possible contract which is perfectly acceptable. I doubt he really wants to go and I doubt the club wants to let him go.

No need for hand wringing.

Better be bullshit.. come out of nowhere. Its almost too unexpected to be a complete fabrication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back