kingcarey18

Team Captain
Sep 29, 2006
australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
la lakers
have u heard lance franklin is taking lara bingles spot for tourism australia after his performance in the grand final its called

where the buddy hell were ya

Hahahahaha. Nice one.

HAHAHHAHAHA-your that kid who got bashed up and trie to saddle up next to a bigger kid...."hehehe, nice one:eek:" LOL YOU SUCK BALLZ!

Too bad the kid you picked is part of the dying breed, the North Melboune! LOL!

have u heard lance franklin is taking lara bingles spot for tourism australia after his performance in the grand final its called

Nothing wrong with Franklin's game on Saturday. What game were you watching imbecile??

You love poking sticks into hornets nests don't you?

Pulls up comfy chair, grabs some popcorn & a beer & waits for the entertainment to begin. :D

Your title is incorrect. Its Lance, not lance. A name of a person always begins with a capital letter. In your sentence Lara Bingle is written with capitals, not with little letters and 'you' is not written as 'u'. Hasnt your teacher taught you that?

Oh and Buddy kicked 2 goals, our leading goal scorer was 3. Yeah he wasnt there...

HAHAHHAHAHA-your that kid who got bashed up and trie to saddle up next to a bigger kid...."hehehe, nice one" LOL YOU SUCK BALLZ!

Too bad the kid you picked is part of the dying breed, the North Melboune! LOL!

I lost interest after "your".

Here you go - Gary wanted you to have them. They're going for 20 cents a box in the geelong road thread. Their sign got stolen.

211_kleenex.JPG

No No No, I heard it was the Nth Chokers after only needing to beat Port in the last round to get the double chance but ended up in 8th.:eek::eek::eek:

Where the bloody hell are you?

I don't think the Kangaroos, sorry North Melbourne or is it just North now, know where the bloody hell they are from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your title is incorrect. Its Lance, not lance. A name of a person always begins with a capital letter. In your sentence Lara Bingle is written with capitals, not with little letters and 'you' is not written as 'u'. Hasnt your teacher taught you that?

Buddy brilliant, señor spelling Nazi.

lol

I'm pretty sure North have that one wrapped up after their finals campaign.

The busted finger and wrecked leg might have something to do with him having little impact. I mean he was only a 50/50 chance of playing after the Thursday session....

Not to mention the fact he kicked two crunch goals (the instant reply just after Geelong looked like getting the run on, and the first of the last quater) or the fact played his team role well, and the umpires KILLED him.

Hrm, but anyway.

lol

I'm pretty sure North have that one wrapped up after their finals campaign.

The busted finger and wrecked leg might have something to do with him having little impact. I mean he was only a 50/50 chance of playing after the Thursday session....

Not to mention the fact he kicked two crunch goals (the instant reply just after Geelong looked like getting the run on, and the first of the last quater) or the fact played his team role well, and the umpires KILLED him.

Hrm, but anyway.

Please don't forget his goal assists as well. Rioli, Dew and Williams but who's counting?

Remove this Banner Ad

lance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back