Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

Remove this Banner Ad

Las Vegas Raiders have signed former New York Giants backup cornerback Darnay Holmes'.

Facyson gone to IR

Still need someone.

Darnay has something in common with Jack Jones as well. In that he and Pierce go way back.

“I’ve known Darnay [Holmes] since he was 13,”Pierce added. “I coached him on the 7-on-7 team when he was a freshman. I know his father, I know his family well, followed him throughout his career, spoke to him throughout his college process.”

Raiders defensive coordinator Patrick Graham knows him as well. Graham was the DC in New York when the Giants drafted Holmes in the fourth round and coached him for two seasons before joining the Raiders in 2022.

Different year. Same shit.

Can’t stop the run and can’t score.

Na outside of those two big runs they held them in check. The D played brilliantly. Offense didn't do near enough but they should have scored more points. Minshew is a horrible QB who will cost this team lots of games.

The punt on 4th down at the +43 given the score and time left in the game was ridiculous.

They had 2 lost fumbles, an interception, a turnover on downs, punted on the 4th and 1 from the +43, missed a field goal and generated no defensive turnovers, yet with 8 minutes to go they had the ball on what would have been the go ahead drive.

If they can clean some stuff up they'll be fine. If not, they'll be in a strong position to get their next franchise QB via next year's draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

Remove this Banner Ad

Back