last 7 mins..Not one free to west coast..4 to roos (VIC umps)

Remove this Banner Ad

Svenny

All Australian
Aug 13, 2006
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
hello to the lovely Vic umps...gibson holding the ball was a disgrace!!...prior opputunity....

right in fromnt of goal and the weak VIC umpire couldnt pay it!!...didnt havre th courage to pay the free against the vic team in front of goal

whilst i agree, there were some plain-as-day free kicks that weren't payed, let's not go down this "blame the umps" track.

that one was a shocker. Prior oppurtunity by the bucketload and illegal disposal, Holding the ball. That said there were a fair few frees not given to North, and a fair few marks that should have been paid. Umpires did not lose us that game, our crappy disposal did.
Out: Nicoski, Graham,
In: Houlihan, Spangher

Exactly right.

Shut up and show some class. We lost because we couldn't hit targets.

and ____en turnovers. dont blame the umpires blame the certain number of players that jeopardised the game. also blame the coach for again putting cox on the ____en bench at the time of need.

pfft, they role both ways.

If you want to blame someone, blame the shit delivery into the forward line...Matt Rosa, you are the weakest link, sits outside waiting for cheap kicks bombs it long to no one, saw him kick to the oppoisition without being under pressure at least twice. This hasnt just happened tonight.

Seriously, I hope he just there keeping Butlers seat warm on the plane.

But I thought we had a real dig tonight, genuine effort with some great signs, save for round 1 that is the game I have enjoyed most this year, along with the fourth quater v Port.

when the game was on the line...they paid soft frees to roos....the holding the ball againts our player in the pack was a joke yet gibson took on 3 got pinged and no free...clear bias from

Lynch is pushed at nearly every marking contest

yeah well done Roos...you got the 4 frees when the game counted!!

I saw a heap of Roos player dive on the ball and form packs...no frees paid!!

we didnt lose the game because of it we lost the opputunity to win it!!

and ____en turnovers. dont blame the umpires blame the certain number of players that jeopardised the game. also blame the coach for again putting cox on the ____en bench at the time of need.

I don't get that one. Sure, we need to keep him firing, but when the game is there to be won (or in our case lost), we needed him in there.

I don't get that one. Sure, we need to keep him firing, but when the game is there to be won (or in our case lost), we needed him in there.

thats what pissed me off again. game in full swing and cox is benched twice! seaby is down on form.

the good thing we can take out of this game though is embley and fletcher are back.

when the game was on the line...they paid soft frees to roos....the holding the ball againts our player in the pack was a joke yet gibson took on 3 got pinged and no free...clear bias from

Lynch is pushed at nearly every marking contest

yeah well done Roos...you got the 4 frees when the game counted!!

I saw a heap of Roos player dive on the ball and form packs...no frees paid!!

we didnt lose the game because of it we lost the opputunity to win it!!

Seriously mate, get a clue. The game is played over four quarters. Whining about the umps makes you and the rest of us look foolish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reason we lost is not because of the umps it's because we continually make skill errors which directly result in goals to the opposition. Conversely we are not skillful enough to make the opposition pay for their errors. End of story

jeez... bad luck.

The West Coast Eagles Football Club team didn't look all that bad when the umpires reverted to their usual display.
luckily the umpires decided to umpire fairly.

The West Coast Eagles Football Club team it's coaches and management are likely to have some questions raised by the membership and supporters about why the umpires have not been their usual favorable selves to the players recently.

jeez... bad luck.

The West Coast Eagles Football Club team didn't look all that bad when the umpires reverted to their usual display.
luckily the umpires decided to umpire fairly.

The West Coast Eagles Football Club team it's coaches and management are likely to have some questions raised by the membership and supporters about why the umpires have not been their usual favorable selves to the players recently.
If you made your point more succinctly it would be easier to take the piss out of you

Since when does fair umpiring result in us losing a match? I demand an investigation.

Thanks for the support dugrene, hope you guys do well tomorrow. :)

Lol thanks.;)

The WCE supporters I work with would have looked for irony as soon as I mentioned their Club.

All I can say is ... I tipped the Roos and with the WCE losing it's like a double bonus.

he doesnt need to kick the thing so hard...someone from the coaching staff needs to teach him the chip kick...or handball it

I also think hes not as quick as he thinks he is

Too blame the umpired is just plain pathetic. Fair enough tonight there was stupid free kicks given, but with that being said it went evenly both sides. What lost us was the free kicks yes. And it's what helped us get infront at half time, but we lost due to un-disiplinary actions that gave North Melbourne free kicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

last 7 mins..Not one free to west coast..4 to roos (VIC umps)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back