Movies & TV Last movie you watched?

Remove this Banner Ad

my favourite movie of all time. its brilliant

last one i saw was oceans 13, pretty good i thought.

It's excellent. My other Scorsese favorite is Goodfellas. Probably the best and most compelling I've seen. Other than that, I love Withnail and I (NOT the Carlton player).

Office Space.

milton1.jpg

"I could set the building on fire..."

:D

Yeah, watched that last week too!

"Could I have my stapler?" :thumbsu:

the first one was enough...i could remember watching it thinking the only thing they are scamming is the people that paid to see this tripe.

how about this snippet from a UK newspaper review of the latest:

"its just the tiniest bit better than oceans twelev. to be worse, or as bad, the film would have had to have been a single 122 minute shot of 13 dead haddocks (uk equivalent of flake) on a slab"

OUCH.

Haha, yeah, the second one was just terrible. The first one was at least enjoyable, even if it was ridiculous. The third one was a bit more like that. I remember the second one was just baffling and not remotely fun.

Commando :D:D:D

Matrix(Arnie): Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
Sully: That's right, Matrix. You did.
Matrix: I lied.
[drops Sully over cliff]

Cindy: You steal my car, you rip the seat out, you kidnap me, you ask me to help you find your daughter which I very kindly do, and then you get me involved in a shoot out where people are dying and there's blood spurting all over the place, and then I watch you rip a phone booth out of a wall, swing from the ceiling like Tarzan, and then there's a cop that's going to shoot you and I save you and they start chasing me. Are you going to tell me what's going on or what?
Matrix: No.

sooo many awesome quotes

Anyone seen the 1968 or 69 Kubrick film Dr Strangelove (or how I learnt to stop worrying and love the bomb)?

That is one of the most fascinating films (black comedies) ever.

Stars Peter Sellars playing 3 different roles (a British exchange officer, the US President and Dr Strangelove, an obvious ex-Nazi), clever political allegory on the Cold War and a rogue Colonel in the USAAF.

Anyone seen the 1968 or 69 Kubrick film Dr Strangelove (or how I learnt to stop worrying and love the bomb)?

Stars Peter Sellars playing 3 different roles (a British exchange officer, the US President and Dr Strangelove, an obvious ex-Nazi), clever political allegory on the Cold War and a rogue Colonel in the USAAF.
Are you kidding? Not as good as Full Metal Jacket but still ****ing awesome.

"Gentlemen! You can't fight in here, this the war room!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good, but vastly overrated.

Commando :D:D:D

Matrix(Arnie): Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
Sully: That's right, Matrix. You did.
Matrix: I lied.
[drops Sully over cliff]

Cindy: You steal my car, you rip the seat out, you kidnap me, you ask me to help you find your daughter which I very kindly do, and then you get me involved in a shoot out where people are dying and there's blood spurting all over the place, and then I watch you rip a phone booth out of a wall, swing from the ceiling like Tarzan, and then there's a cop that's going to shoot you and I save you and they start chasing me. Are you going to tell me what's going on or what?
Matrix: No.

sooo many awesome quotes

Absolute Gold.

Let off some steam Bennard
You guys eat too much red meat
They are downwind
Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired

I just watched the Butterfly Effect. Talk about a total mind bender. I'll give you the tip. Don't watch it at 3am by yourself after a few beers.

A fight breaks out between all the generals.

"Gentlemen, please. There is no fighting in the war room".

Yeah i did that in english also. It was good, but after analysing it for weeks i grew to hate it
Poor teaching in that case. Classic film by a Swedish film-maker observing the American family. Any film which is over-analysed will die a horrible death for students! If you thought that Leonardo DiCaprio couldn't act - watch this sustained portrayal of an 18 year old ******ed kid - it will change your mind.

Scotty doesn't know!! :D

Last movie I saw was 'Disturbia' which was ruined by stupid teeny boppers who would not keep their mouths shut.

Next movie I wanna catch is 'Zodiac'.

Don't bother watching Zodiac, to say it's pathetic and monotonous is a huge understatement. 1/10 :thumbsdown:

Poor teaching in that case. Classic film by a Swedish film-maker observing the American family. Any film which is over-analysed will die a horrible death for students! If you thought that Leonardo DiCaprio couldn't act - watch this sustained portrayal of an 18 year old ******ed kid - it will change your mind.

He was so good at it... saddest bits are when...

Highlight---

Gilbert punches him........ and when the mom dies and they have to burn her....

so emotional...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back