League Medallists - 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Riewoldt12

Debutant
May 23, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just wondering what people's thoughts are about their league medallists for this year. With the season coming towards finals, is there any standouts.

GISBORNE's Michael Dillon or Golden Square's Jason Griffin in the Bendigo League.
Castlemaine ruckman Guy Marshall would have to be some sort of a show, as well.

in the dvfl i think david mitchell of bundoora has had an excellent season to date but justin murphy of heidleberg could also take it out
in the western region i really think brad julier of port colts has played a lot of very dominating games and is my standout choice but expect a late run home from saul caddy if he stays injury free

Murray League: Nathan Gemmill. Would be his second in two years.

Picola: Adam Brunt

Wimmera: Ash Clugston

Kyabram District: Tavis Perry

GV: Trent Hotton

Dale May from Strathmore is a monty for the Essendon District Football League Medal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

woof woof said:
heard salesi uhi was dominating the CHFL?
Got told by the umpire that Uhi polled the 3 in rd 1 and I hear that was one of his quieter games so would have to be a chance on that fact alone. Might have a few taking votes off him though as I believe Hayden Cartledge has been red hot and Brendan Hehir has just gone there and has dominated the last couple of games. Uhi has also missed a few through injury. Agree with X Man, Shaun Mullane would be right up there along with Glen Handley from Clunes and Andy McKay of Hepburn.

journeyman said:
Murray League: Nathan Gemmill. Would be his second in two years.

Picola: Adam Brunt

Wimmera: Ash Clugston

Kyabram District: Tavis Perry

GV: Trent Hotton

Murray League: Ash Gemmill or Damien Sexton smokey Gary Merrit

Picola: Adam Brunt and Adam Waasdorp

Wimmera: Rob Price, Clugston or Greig (just because of his name)

GV: Trent Hotton, Shane Clayton and Matt Byres

Kyabram: LLoyd O'Brein and Brenton Gray

Heathcote: David Favleakie

North Central: Lance Piconnie

Mallee: Sonny Lindsey or one of the Dendi Brothers

Horsham and District: Nathan Sachse

GVFL: Clayton (Euroa), Br. Campbell (Mooroopna Dougie), Bowen (Rochy),

KDFL: Gray (Stanhope), Butterworth (Yea), Morgan (Lancy)

HDFL: Favleaki (Elmore), Shannon (Mounts), Hill (Colbo)

Wimmera
Ash Clugston or Paul Okley having the best year of footy is Oaks..:D

Better add in John Kosh

Heathcote - Go Royzy Shannon of Mt. Pleasant & Aaron Taylor in the reserves from broadford....
Kyabram district - Lloyd O'brien of Ardmona.... Sean Horsborough of Violet Town a smokey
Goulburn Valley - Clayton, hotton or Norman

Kelvin 69 said:
Sunraysia- Ash Connick

CMFL- Dallas Jones

(Coincidently are great mates):thumbsu:

Connick has only played 6 games Kelvin and would probably have a tally of 0 votes to this stage of the season. 5 to go. Will 15 votes be enough? Jones is some chance though.

Yaaablett said:
Connick has only played 6 games Kelvin and would probably have a tally of 0 votes to this stage of the season. 5 to go. Will 15 votes be enough? Jones is some chance though.

A big chance yaabs, has taken all before him in 06, seems to have really stepped up once Arentz took him under his wing. A good kid with a big future.

deeman7 said:
Lance Piccione - Boort will win but Rick Andrews from Charlton deserves it in the NCFL

lance will win and he deserves to win it, has been BOG 80% of the time and for an afl player to come out to the country to play with his brother and help a struggling club he deserves it more than anyone

Remove this Banner Ad

League Medallists - 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Back