Leaping Lenny's Lucky Leans

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, very good Bretty, run along now the grown ups are talking.

Oh are they? Well you better run along with me then. We can bet against each other ATS with our pennies!

Surely being so far down the AFL ATS comp, you couldn't be betting with anything else.

Dude. I'm not here to compare dick sizes. This is my full time job.

I tell you what, at the end of this season, I might even tell you where you can buy my plays for next season, and see my publicly posted ATS record ;)

I tell you what, at the end of this season, I might even tell you where you can buy my plays for next season, and see my publicly posted ATS record ;)
Comparing dick sizes is your full time job? Does it pay well or do you do it for the love?

Oh are they? Well you better run along with me then. We can bet against each other ATS with our pennies!

Surely being so far down the AFL ATS comp, you couldn't be betting with anything else.
I am pretty sure I am actually winning that comp - unless Duritz updates it sometime today and proves my suspicions wrong, I will take it as confirmed :D

I tell you what, you show me where anyone would buy your plays, and I will direct them to your old thread.

There are stupid people in the world, but there are none that stupid.

And there we have it. Way back when you were just an arrogant twat who hadn't tracked their appalling betting record, I said that you were only here to eventually tout your 'system'. You have constantly denied it, but now you lay bare the truth.

The most important thing about lying is to remember when you have ;)

EDIT:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/my-official-betting-thread.957863/page-2#post-24629161

Meh I changed my mind. It's good money for working from home. I'm doing it this season, I'm still considering whether to do it next year. At the end of the day, my objective is to derive an income from my own BR.

Please don't call people halfwits, especially those who no longer need to work off the back of their punting activity.

Keep whacking away Bert. Whackety-whack, whickety-whack. Kriss-Kross style.

Please don't call people halfwits, especially those who no longer need to work off the back of their punting activity.

Keep whacking away Bert. Whackety-whack, whickety-whack. Kriss-Kross style.

LOL that sounds massively douchey.

So what have you done old mate? Retiring on minimum wage off manipulating $2K greyhound pools (highly doubtable)? At least I say what I do:- betting sides and totals on AFL/NRL/S15.

My guess is you'll try to sound bull sh*t mysterious. I'll give you enough credit to say you're probably some white collar worker drone on his $80K a year, daydreaming about how to get out of the rat race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I love about this is that you have a proven track record of losing 83 per cent of your money and you seriously think anyone would be interested in buying tips from you. Unbelievable.

Well no, touting currently pays too.

FYI, you've inspired me to take on Kelly betting... I've never "potted" your methods, as you know, but you may remember I did suggest Kelly betting was a bad way to bet, b/c of not truly knowing the probabilities.

Going totally against my own advice, I'm running a live Kelly betting simulation in this bet tracker forum, you'll see the thread there. Join in the discussion if you wish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Leaping Lenny's Lucky Leans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back