Leave The Fev Alone !!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think it's possible to want both teams to lose as much as I do this year . . .

*thinks back to 1990*

Actually. Maybe it is possible ;)

i agree.i hate both these sides almost as much as i hate collingwood. but i guess i will go for the lesser of two evils. just so i can get into the spirit of the game otherwise its gonna be a long day.

I don't think the AFL has a right to complain about Fev's behavior. His past experiences with drinking are well known yet they still allow him to attend the Brownlow where the AFL puts on free booze for all those in attendance. It's only natural that Fev is gonna smash down beer after beer and get smashed, he wasn't the only one judging by some of the footage. Then for the AFL and Carlton to come out and express their disappointment in Fev's actions is a bit hypocritical to me. They would've known it was a chance to happen, why didn't one of the Carlton officials try and control Fev's consumption?

I just think they should be happy that Fev didn't try reviving a certain part of Carltons history

Have had plenty of people who witnessed Buddy's incident in Perth
Seems he was not having such a "quiet" drink after all

"Had" them?
In a biblical sense?

Fev wouldn't have been as bad or as noticable if he wasn't running around doing that "Street Talk" shit.
The blame should go to the TFS producers for not pulling him up sooner.

The Brownlow obviously means more about the fillies in frocks than it does about football.

Who gives a toss about Fev making an arse of himself? Can't say I haven't made a complete arse of myself on the turps and there's video footage of it as well (cringeworthy). It's only an issue if people take themselves and football/television WAY too seriously.

Everybody relax, no one died as a result (though it would've smelt like someone did the next morning after Fev used the loo), calm the F down!!!

Just watching some snippets on channel 10's 7 PM Project, on the Brownlow night.

Behind the scenes bits of some players and what they had to say and do after the night was over, and most of them play up with a few frothys under their belt. Why wouldn't they ?

Why pick on Fev ? He works his guts out all season, helps Caaaaarlton get into the finals for the first time in years, Coleman Medalist. He has steam relieving session and gets picked on, and smashed from pillar to post. Geez, i do it every fortnight after a hard slog at work.

We need characters like Brendon Fevola in our game. Bloody leave him alone FFS !! :mad:

What annoys me most is that he has pulled out from the grandy motorcade.

AFL.......go and stick your gay morals up your arse.

End of rant !!

Here here.

Your either six years of age with good typing skills or your middle aged with severe brain damage ?

Now on which count am i correct ?

End of rant!

Probably a bit of both, but seeing as you are so intelligent and morally on a high, you tell me your claim to fame ?

I smell a rat in all this. When I have too much to drink and my friend grabs me and says "Time to go, Sparky." Where were Fev's friends? Or was it a set up ...get Fev with a skinful and it will make good telly?:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Leave The Fev Alone !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back