Left Footers

Remove this Banner Ad

Stafford678

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2004
Other Teams
Richmond
What team has the most left footers in their best 22

i was watching hawthorn yesterday and noticed they had: dixon,lewis,roughead,franklin,beaumont,ladson,everitt

and for richmond we have

Newman,Tivendale, Chaffey,Hyde,Simmonds,Bowden,Nathan Brown,

If there's any more than us, I'd be surprised:

2. Woewodin
3. Lonie
4. Didak
12. Walker
13. Cole
18. Licuria
20. Tarrant
21. Richards
26. Johnson
29. Lokan
32. T. Cloke

I can't remember if Davidson or Hall are right of left footers, as I haven't seen them enough.

I'm a leftie meself. GO LEFTIES!!

Stafford678 said:
What team has the most left footers in their best 22

i was watching hawthorn yesterday and noticed they had: dixon,lewis,roughead,franklin,beaumont,ladson,everitt

Don't forget Hodge.

weagles_fan said:
The modern day footballer uses both feet so that doesn't count.
Watch his game he doesn't favour either side. Of course ever player kicks both feet but he doesn't get more kicks on the right as he does on the left, that's what I meant by evenly. I would say he is more of a lefty than right. Watch some more saints games and you will see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just thinking about this and instead of starting a new thread thought I would bring it up again

I know the original post was in your best 22, but which team has the most on their list? The Pies have 11, do any clubs have more?

And I am looking for actual left footers, not whether they use their left foot because they are good on both feet, but their most preferred foot

There appears, to me anyway, to be a greater proportion of lefties in the AFL community than the overall general community. Being "left footed" may be hard to define, however, are there any statistics available?

eddiesmith said:
I was just thinking about this and instead of starting a new thread thought I would bring it up again

I know the original post was in your best 22, but which team has the most on their list? The Pies have 11, do any clubs have more?

And I am looking for actual left footers, not whether they use their left foot because they are good on both feet, but their most preferred foot

Adelaide:

Goodwin
Mattner
Bode
Hudson
Bassett
Perrie
Knights
Ladhams
Schuback

Simmonds
Chaffey
Tivendale
Newman
Hyde
Hall
Bowden
Graham
Brown

I havent seen our reserves play so i dunno if any of our recent draft picks that havent got a game yet are lefties

Remove this Banner Ad

Left Footers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back