Leroy Jetta - slow learner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back and to the left - Back and to the left - Back and to the left - Back and to the left

LOL. I was thinking the same thing.

kramer.jpg

I can't believe the way every is ripping into Jetta for doing something that happens about 5-6 times a game.

It's not as bad as everyone tearing into Josh Hunt a few weeks ago for doing something that everyone's done in a game at some stage of their career.

The sad thing about you mate is an Essendon loss gets you more up and about than a North Melbourne win.

Plus you have Thomas. He is just as bad if not worse.

Just checked Thomas tribual record - could not find any fines for being a coward. Jetta is out on his own for this title and a massive chance to go again for being cheat and a coward. You can try and deflect all you like - the whole football world knows what a pathetic person Jetta is.

Isn't it nice to have your favourite hobby horse to distract you KA. Lucky Essendon lost or the BF community wouldn't have seen you for weeks!

Speaking of cowardly and gutless, your team had 22 players put in that effort, never seen such a pea-hearted performance. Haven't seen you in too many North threads though?

Just checked Thomas tribual record - could not find any fines for being a coward. Jetta is out on his own for this title and a massive chance to go again for being cheat and a coward. You can try and deflect all you like - the whole football world knows what a pathetic person Jetta is.

How do you know what type of person Jetta is?

Stanton>>>>>>>Wells

Isn't it nice to have your favourite hobby horse to distract you KA. Lucky Essendon lost or the BF community wouldn't have seen you for weeks!

Speaking of cowardly and gutless, your team had 22 players put in that effort, never seen such a pea-hearted performance. Haven't seen you in too many North threads though?

Losing to the best team or the worst? Essendon are the laughing stock of the AFL - don't judge me if I join in with the laughter.

Again you are May champions - enjoy the slide and your flogging in your one and only final - "at least we made it" LOL:thumbsu::thumbsu:

How do you know what type of person Jetta is?

Stanton>>>>>>>Wells

If it looks like a duck and quacks - then it is a duck.

If Jetta dives like a coward - then he is a coward. This is the type of person he is. Alot like Stanton come to think of it.

Losing to the best team or the worst? Essendon are the laughing stock of the AFL - don't judge me if I join in with the laughter.

Again you are May champions - enjoy the slide and your flogging in your one and only final - "at least we made it" LOL:thumbsu::thumbsu:

:)

So bitter. It must be hard being inside your head. Take some time to smell the roses mate, it's not all bad.

We lost a game. That's going to happen. Well done Melbourne, I'm actually very pleased for them.

There's always next week. Except for, well, you guys, who have the bye. And the prospect of finishing outside the finals for yet another year. But maybe take up some hobbies outside football? If you spend all year barracking against Essendon it might be a long year.

I am sending some positive energy your way mate. I hope it helps you through the dark days :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:)

So bitter. It must be hard being inside your head. Take some time to smell the roses mate, it's not all bad.

We lost a game. That's going to happen. Well done Melbourne, I'm actually very pleased for them.

There's always next week. Except for, well, you guys, who have the bye. And the prospect of finishing outside the finals for yet another year. But maybe take up some hobbies outside football? If you spend all year barracking against Essendon it might be a long year.

I am sending some positive energy your way mate. I hope it helps you through the dark days :thumbsu:

Life is good Lance - any chance you want to talk about Jetta's pathetic cowardly act? Or is dirverting from the topic helping you cope with everyone laughing at your club?

Life is good Lance - any chance you want to talk about Jetta's pathetic cowardly act? Or is dirverting from the topic helping you cope with everyone laughing at your club?

pathetic and cowardly would better describe Liam Anthony's effort the other week, incidentally.

Jetta was just dumb. It's a bad look, a bad habit, and one he'll have to get out of his game if he wants Hird to keep picking him.

Other than these blemishes he's had an excellent year, and a major reason we are where we are on the ladder, so I'm willing to forgive him these few transgressions and hope he can work his way through it.

It's a bad look. I don't like anyone diving, even from my club. He might get a fine now, and he's certainly getting named and shamed. All I ask is that the multitude of other sinners get the same treatment, and Jetta doesn't suffer for being the first to be pinged, which was extremely arbitrary.

As for "laughing at my club", I'm not sure that's entirely true. Maybe it is, for this week. The club people are laughing at is yours matey. Sustained mediocrity at it's finest.

On the Footy Show just now, Crawford said he's in the clear, I am shocked that an ex Hawk would stick up for a Bomber. :eek::
Dermie would have Jetta hung drawn & quartered.

Time to bring out mufassa's posting record on all things Essendon again;

Pre-season to Rd 1: 100+ :eek:

Rd 2 to 4: 10+ :p

Post Rd 5: 35+ (95% Stanton related) :eek:

Rd 6 to 10: 15+ :p

Post Rd 10: 15+ (Its not even midday) :eek:

LOL :D

If I was a bombers supporter I'd be disappointed that by going to ground Jett's could no longer have an impact on the contest and a Melbourne defender was able to gather the ball and clear the area as a result

I dare say the coaching staff will remind Leroy of that during the week

They really need to start giving away free kicks for diving. Otherwise players will keep doing it.

If I was a bombers supporter I'd be disappointed that by going to ground Jett's could no longer have an impact on the contest and a Melbourne defender was able to gather the ball and clear the area as a result

I dare say the coaching staff will remind Leroy of that during the week

Great post. Exactly what i was thinking not to mention he embarrasses the brand and everyone associated with it.

I hope he gets dropped very soon with an extended run in the VFL if he doesn't get it out of his game.

Leroy's always been the first to throw his hands up when the ball is going nowhere to protest for the umpire.

Whatever the hell they did to Monfries needs to be done to this guy.

North are pathetic, but Jetta needs to cut this shit out.

Decent player, no need for it.

You weren't embarrassed by his staging?

Crowley and Ballantyne were pathetic too.

Gets whacked in the guts. Gets thrown back and hits the deck and is in the hand of trainers for 5 minutes.

But yeah believe the commentators bullshit.

Wheres the hysteria about the Melbourne bloke that went down like he'd been shot in the first quarter?

Could've got his name or number but BT wasn't as hysterically outraged as he was about Jetta so channel 7 didn't show 8 replays.

[youtube]BrsnRQZMZ-U[/youtube]

Maybe you should watch the game with both eyes open, no possible defence for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Leroy Jetta - slow learner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back