Let's all take a moment to reflect on how Chad Wingard must be feeling

Remove this Banner Ad

That's right, he can just pull up right on the crows training ground can't he?

images-19.jpg

Naww, the OP of this thread PM'ed me because I was mean to his wittle club :eek:

What a sad little man.

Tsk tsk gp ...talking about contents of pm's ...lucky I ain't no button pusher!;)

That's right, he can just pull up right on the crows training ground can't he?
Not sure why you think that's funny.:confused:
Says more about your lack of a crowd than anything else.....:rolleyes:

I tell ya, you should get Scoopons as a sponsor next year.....:)

I would of thought it said more about the crows training facilities than anything else, I don't know of any other clubs that train on a car park?

And as for scoopon how did it go for your club?

http://www.scoopon.com.au/deals/223...e-adelaide-crows-in-rds-3-6-8-or-10-78-value/

You think I'm kidding about Scoopon? I'm not joking ....I am serious. I really am. From what I can see it tipped out . So there must have been about 1600 up for grabs.

There were 1608 Scoopons sold for that .... I reckon Scoopon is great. Never pay full tote odds for anything anymore. Friends of mine have a restaurant, they are booked out for the next 4 months because of a Friday night Scoopon offer.

Oh, and don't fuss yourself about our training facilities ...they're just lovely thanks.:thumbsu:

How's yours ???^^^^^^

I'm more concerned with what on earth a "hard style rocka" is???

Sounds like something out of west sydney. I didn't know the bummers had moved quite that far away from windy hill but at least they're closer to sheedy now!

You think I'm kidding about Scoopon? I'm not joking ....I am serious. I really am. From what I can see it tipped out . So there must have been about 1600 up for grabs.

There were 1608 Scoopons sold for that .... I reckon Scoopon is great. Never pay full tote odds for anything anymore. Friends of mine have a restaurant, they are booked out for the next 4 months because of a Friday night Scoopon offer.

Oh, and don't fuss yourself about our training facilities ...they're just lovely thanks.:thumbsu:

How's yours ???^^^^^^

Ours are amazing, thanks for the concern. Now run along and get back to scoopon so your single parent pension goes a bit further.

Ours are amazing, thanks for the concern. Now run along and get back to scoopon so your single parent pension goes a bit further.

Alberton Oval ...amazing ? mmm.....
Hey:D ..I'm just trying to help:thumbsu:...you have no sponsor:( ...you have no crowds,:( who knows , you may be able to get one for one bay covers.:thumbsu: Scoopon could just about save your arses. HisMineYoursOursATM is gone....Sore Ring Securities ...gone.....

My income is more than adequate....but thanks for your concern.

Alberton Oval ...amazing ? mmm.....
Hey:D ..I'm just trying to help:thumbsu:...you have no sponsor:( ...you have no crowds,:( who knows , you may be able to get one for one bay covers.:thumbsu: Scoopon could just about save your arses. HisMineYoursOursATM is gone....Sore Ring Securities ...gone.....

My income is more than adequate....but thanks for your concern.

Pretty intimidating being harassed by someone called Timmy:D

Next it will be Percy and Cecil having a go..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yawn - everyone just kicking a dog while it's down. Our record for the last 10 years would make most clubs envious

Our list is full of great young emerging talent - keep putting the boot in and soon enough when we're flogging the lot of you there will be nothing but silence

I love that so many hate port - I'd rather that than have noone even care like the crowbots, dockers, Roos, dogs etc

Wingard = gun! Can't wait to see him in action

Imagine this, you play football for the majority of your life dreaming of entering the AFL. You get to the stage where you know that you will be drafted and it's only a matter of which club will recruit you.

(you can tell from this photo that the depression is starting to kick in)

Some clubs are more desirable than others for obvious reasons and then there is Port Adelaide.. all the hard work you have put in over the years and all you dreams of playing for a good club have been shattered.

I saw much jubilation last night from many players but the tale of Chad Wingard is a sad one. Chad, my heart goes out to you.. you may have been drafted by the most pathetic steaming pile of shit of a club but you can leave once you contract is up, stay strong and just remember that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Please stop sending me private messages. ****ing weirdo.

yehhh...imagine if the poor sod was drafted by the crow dogs..

seriously how artificial would it feel ??

I mean you would be putting on a guernsey with absolutely a big fat zero of history behind it FFS

no relevance or tie to any achievement in footy history EVER!

NO TRADITION OR HISTORY TO CALL UPON IN STRESSFUL TIMES

The ultimate johnny come lately who thinks they know everything

Port as opposed to, the Crows five minutes of history have been around for 130 odd years

you go down rada rada and you climb back up, rada ,rada oh yeah

you know ..Crows fans have absolutely no right to even comment about footy as they are so much green horns to this fooooty caper

Its like a pub with no beer4 a club with no history

yehhh...imagine if the poor sod was drafted by the crow dogs..

NO TRADITION OR HISTORY TO CALL UPON IN STRESSFUL TIMES

Its like a pub with no beer4 a club with no history
Cutting stuff there Pedro. All that minor league history really pulled you through this year didn't it. " oh well boys we are shit, we don't have a sponsor, we have a third rate coaching panel and even the AFL thinks we are a joke, but never mind we used to be good in the SANFL"

Get your head around it Pedro. Your history is no use in attracting new supporters, no one cares. You can cuddle up to your Magpie scarf, but in this league, that makes you a Colingwood supporter.

Poor afc9798, he likes to think others value his opinions.

Delusions, a Bigfooty crowbot specialty.

I don't give a toss if anybody values my opinions on Bay 13. As I said, I think you missed the point of this board. I've just been reappointed for my 5th year as coach, who are you coaching this year, or what role are you playing with your fabulous smarts and wisdom?

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's all take a moment to reflect on how Chad Wingard must be feeling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back