Let's all take a moment to reflect on how Chad Wingard must be feeling

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine this, you play football for the majority of your life dreaming of entering the AFL. You get to the stage where you know that you will be drafted and it's only a matter of which club will recruit you.

wingarddraft-news2.jpg

(you can tell from this photo that the depression is starting to kick in)

Some clubs are more desirable than others for obvious reasons and then there is Port Adelaide.. all the hard work you have put in over the years and all you dreams of playing for a good club have been shattered.

I saw much jubilation last night from many players but the tale of Chad Wingard is a sad one. Chad, my heart goes out to you.. you may have been drafted by the most pathetic steaming pile of shit of a club but you can leave once you contract is up, stay strong and just remember that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Yeah who would want to be an aspiring AFL Footballer when you can be a broady keyboard warrior instead?

I don't give a toss if anybody values my opinions on Bay 13. As I said, I think you missed the point of this board. I've just been reappointed for my 5th year as coach, who are you coaching this year, or what role are you playing with your fabulous smarts and wisdom?

Of course you don't give a toss if nobody values your opinions

That's why you are trying so hard to impress us all what a coaching legend you are and how your footy knowledge is second to none

You're our keyboard warrior hero, you coaching legend.

I don't give a toss if anybody values my opinions on Bay 13. As I said, I think you missed the point of this board. I've just been reappointed for my 5th year as coach, who are you coaching this year, or what role are you playing with your fabulous smarts and wisdom?

Bedford?

Pretty intimidating being harassed by someone called Timmy:D

Next it will be Percy and Cecil having a go..

Wow didn't think a username could be intimidating ! Sorry I'll go think up something witty like pafc04 then?

Tiimmmmmmmyyyyyyy

Just putting it out there when I get a response from you I get an image of a half drunk mid 40's davoren park female sitting out the front of her maisonette with a shitty crows tramp stamp waiting for any of the 5 kids dads to rock up. In short are you brad symes mum?

I'd imagine all early draft picks have a few misgivings about having to go to a struggling club initially.

xsony_france_president_held_hostage.jpg.pagespeed.ic.8DId9Xh4f3.jpg

'I am lucky to be at Port'
'I am healthy and they are treating me well'
'Tell the AFL to send more money'

Gibbs, Murphy, Kreuzer all desperate to leave the Blues ODN?

No, they became part of the club did they?

Gee, what a hardship

Stick to modding ODN, this trolling business is way in your past.

Getting drafted to Port must be like taking home a solid 9/10 only to find out she has a willy but giving her a go anyway because you're just happy to not be lonely for a change :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I have coached under 12 footy previously. Great experience and a good starting point. Like all amateur clubs, the better the coaching from juniors up, the better chance of holding onto those players and hopefully having them go to the next level.

What do you do for your local club?

The vagueness of your answer suggests you were dropped to the u/8 girls some time ago :eek:

I honestly cannot comprehend anyone that gets upset over anything on here. It's hilarious reading some of the meltdowns though I must admit.:)

Gibbs, Murphy, Kreuzer all desperate to leave the Blues ODN?

No, they became part of the club did they?

Gee, what a hardship

Stick to modding ODN, this trolling business is way in your past.

Reckon you missed my first line. You could substitute Port for any previous cellar dweller in terms of top draft picks having to do the hard yards initially and putting a positive spin on it. Murph for example has said on a couple of occasions how much we were struggling and how the place wasn't very positive to be around, but then once he had got to know the guys they became determined to stick around and see success together.

Clearly tongue in cheek graphic which can be used against any club as the situation calls for it. As for trolling, past or present, it's not exactly something I am known for.

Just putting it out there when I get a response from you I get an image of a half drunk mid 40's davoren park female sitting out the front of her maisonette with a shitty crows tramp stamp waiting for any of the 5 kids dads to rock up. In short are you brad symes mum?

That's not bad actually.:)

Not true ...not even close to true..... but you had a crack and that's the main thing, ttttiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:thumbsu:

Yawn - everyone just kicking a dog while it's down. Our record for the last 10 years would make most clubs envious

Our list is full of great young emerging talent - keep putting the boot in and soon enough when we're flogging the lot of you there will be nothing but silence

I love that so many hate port -I'd rather that than have noone even care like the crowbots, dockers, Roos, dogs etc

Wingard = gun! Can't wait to see him in action

Well that explains why you support them.

Imagine this, you play football for the majority of your life dreaming of entering the AFL. You get to the stage where you know that you will be drafted and it's only a matter of which club will recruit you.

wingarddraft-news2.jpg

(you can tell from this photo that the depression is starting to kick in)

Some clubs are more desirable than others for obvious reasons and then there is Port Adelaide.. all the hard work you have put in over the years and all you dreams of playing for a good club have been shattered.

I saw much jubilation last night from many players but the tale of Chad Wingard is a sad one. Chad, my heart goes out to you.. you may have been drafted by the most pathetic steaming pile of shit of a club but you can leave once you contract is up, stay strong and just remember that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

He'll be over the moon, apparentley his mum went off she was so happy. To play for a traditional club on the up. And stay in his home town.

Good luck to the boy. Port Adelaide captain material. :thumbsu:

[YOUTUBE]ffCmFDzaYyQ[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's all take a moment to reflect on how Chad Wingard must be feeling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back