Remove this Banner Ad

bulldogs123

Rookie
Suspended
Aug 24, 2004
nedlands
Other Teams
essendon
seriously farmer has done nothing, look at his kicking he is not up to afl standard yyet he gets a ********** load of money,,and wif clive waterhouse being axed who will freo pick up with the extra money,,would teams trade for farmer aswell

bulldogs123 said:
seriously farmer has done nothing, look at his kicking he is not up to afl standard yyet he gets a ********** load of money,,and wif clive waterhouse being axed who will freo pick up with the extra money,,would teams trade for farmer aswell
I'm not sure i follow you but you care because........?

• Banned
well like to see the west oz teams do well..and it is so obvious that they dont know whatsa going on,,just get rid of him

Fremantle would do well to get rid of him. Anyone who tells a coach he is retiring only minutes before an away game is clearly a liability.

coasting said:
Fremantle would do well to get rid of him. Anyone who tells a coach he is retiring only minutes before an away game is clearly a liability.

When did that happen, and how do you know about it?

To be honest i'll believe anything about farmer if it has the slightest bit of proof :)

EDIT: read TP's post, ignore.

bulldogs123 said:

Moron of the week. Use English or prepare to be ridiculed. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

lets get rid of farmer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back