Think Tank Let's speed up the FOTY thread: Footy is the Win wins FOTY 2022. Any objections?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

^ surely goes to Geelol fans for thinking taking 126 years to get to double digits is something to be proud of

Ahh yes. The Spreaders Rockstar method.

Lol. When did I ever go missing during the season?

Maybe you’re confusing me with Mr Blicavs who famously vanished for 6+ months before the 2020 GF was even over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me right wing? Spare me.

Just getting sick of your needless virtue signalling stinking up every thread on the Bay.

John Cleese is politically left wing, but he is fed up with woke/cancel culture running comedy and I agree.

Btw I got tix to Louis CK in Melbourne, you mad bra ?
EVERYONE is right wing to the SJW that is Mr Pickett.

Mods, just start the FOTY nominations thread already. The sooner Footy Is The Win gets his victory, the sooner he can go on holiday. Then the rest of the bay won’t have to deal with his shit threads for 2 weeks.

Mods, just start the FOTY nominations thread already. The sooner Footy Is The Win gets his victory, the sooner he can go on holiday. Then the rest of the bay won’t have to deal with his s**t threads for 2 weeks.
You Queenslanders are desperate for tourism aren't you?

Then who would go and watch the footy?

Your pissant club couldn't survive in Victoria, but now ironically relies on Victorians to the fill the seats.
Actually they rely on bandwagoning Broncos supporters :drunk:

Let's all just try to be friends. Football friends!
I agree. Lezby friends everybody

rs_349x264-160127120035-excited2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back