Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership reunions surely must have a theme of "those were the days" considering Tredrea is the only one that even attempts to hold these frauds accountable.
Would have been interesting to be at the get together the premiership players have in Melbourne the Thursday/Friday before the GF, and hear what they said about Port under Hinkley and Koch and co.

Tredders didn't go as he stayed in Adelaide and didn't go over with the AA guys for the GF.

Living outside the Adelaide bubble are - Bishop, Montgomery, Schofield, Kingsley, Dew, Hardwick, Mahoney, Lade + Choco

Ken supporters living in Adelaide - Kane, Chad, Cassisi, Wakelin, Thurstans, Shaun B, Carr

Living in Adelaide I don't know where they stand - Wilson, Brogan, Peter B, Picket, Wanganeen, James,

Living in Adelaide and we know where they stand - Tredrea

A screenshot of the PAFC website in 1998.
F-3jNTaacAAQYS4

It was a pretty good season 1. Better than most expectations.
'Good' and 'successful' are not synonyms. You can have a good season or a season that exceeds expectations without being successful. Success is premierships, no more no less.

I love how the club as a whole is just acting as though nothing bad happened in September.
Posting a 'happy birthday Kenny!' message on Grand Final day was up there with the most tone deaf displays of social media management I've ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posting a 'happy birthday Kenny!' message on Grand Final day was up there with the most tone deaf displays of social media management I've ever seen.
It's bad enough going to work on your birthday any time. Imagine having to go in for the most important/intense work day of the year if it happens to fall on your birthday. **** that

Sing happy birthday kenny to the tune of happy birthday helen.. i just did and got weird looks

I've now got this in my head.

This may have been answered before, if so I've missed it, but does anyone know who has set up the following website / blog ?? It's first article is dated 16th August 2023.

This may have been answered before, if so I've missed it, but does anyone know who has set up the following website / blog ?? It's first article is dated 16th August 2023.

I don't know who does it but they do gave a very focused approach and a tight writing style.

Very succinct and on point. Absolutely nails it. TBH I thought it could be you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back