Lexton Plains Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I have played with and against him mate, so i should know. U can ask other people that have played with him and they will give u the same answer

fair enough then hopefully he can play to his petential and lift the club of the bottom of the ladder along with chinga and dennis

Navarre have just recruited five top line Melbourne based players and 2 of them tall Key position players that were on vfl lists, this is going by wat i read in todays ararat advertiser, can anyone add to this

Navarre have just recruited five top line Melbourne based players and 2 of them tall Key position players that were on vfl lists, this is going by wat i read in todays ararat advertiser, can anyone add to this
i did c something in one of the earlier post on this thread about an article in one of the stawell papers, that they were talking to them but this is the first i have heard since, you would have to think they would be paying out big $$$ to get those kind of players, i will be interesting to c how they go!!:rolleyes: i was talking to a bloke last week and he told me C/L have four gun players they have picked up but are keeping it quiet till clearances open and at this stage still hold the same list from last year :eek:

i did c something in one of the earlier post on this thread about an article in one of the stawell papers, that they were talking to them but this is the first i have heard since, you would have to think they would be paying out big $$$ to get those kind of players, i will be interesting to c how they go!!:rolleyes: i was talking to a bloke last week and he told me C/L have four gun players they have picked up but are keeping it quiet till clearances open and at this stage still hold the same list from last year :eek:

Carngham linton are always going to recruit strong because of all the success they have had so i think clubs now just expect them to recruit really well.

As for navarre the paper said they weren't trying to buy a premiership but you would think they still would be getting a far slab of cash traveling down from melbourne every week

this time last year navarre were doing the same thing, recruiting heavily and throwing around alot of cash to bring home a flag but look where that got them last season?? one of these vfl listed players wouldnt be the brother loki robertson and cousin to zach parry????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this time last year navarre were doing the same thing, recruiting heavily and throwing around alot of cash to bring home a flag but look where that got them last season?? one of these vfl listed players wouldnt be the brother loki robertson and cousin to zach parry????

yeah it is well thats going by the paper, its said alot effort was put in by the parry family to sign them up.

There will be some very interesting first round matches when the season opens up on April the 18th

Natte hosting the eagles, carngham playing skipton on the sunday, navarre playing lexton and rokewood playing illabarook.

What does everyone else think on this

Skipton/Carngham should be a great first round match and it will be an interesting test for the Eagles to see if they are ready to take the next step. They got close to Natte last year and have picked up some big players, but Natte could have recruited some too, I'm not sure.

Where did you find the draw for season 2009 new skip? Is it on the website or somewhere else?

you would have to think so, depends on how much they are asking for

theyd be asking a fair bit mate, and travelling from melbourne aswell would bump the price up, i think its going to be C/L, skipton and rokewood again lexton will get the spoon with ararat to improve, the others will be there abouts again

theyd be asking a fair bit mate, and travelling from melbourne aswell would bump the price up, i think its going to be C/L, skipton and rokewood again lexton will get the spoon with ararat to improve, the others will be there abouts again

I thought alot of people were talking up lexton chances being competitive this year.

Navarre's last under 17 premiership coach Aiden lee and his assitant mick gaffney have left the club to take up the under 17 job at great western:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton Plains Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back