Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha are you serious???? Normally if your any good clubs will ring you bud! Does your mate play 2nds as well:D

Haha you're a mess champ. Let's not get too emotional whilst hiding behind your nickname, Pidgeon. No need to let loose on a brother asking a question.

Haha you're a mess champ. Let's not get too emotional whilst hiding behind your nickname, Pidgeon. No need to let loose on a brother asking a question.

Haha hardly getting emotional mate just stating the facts!!! Haha and i dont think it is to hard to work out who i am mate so I'd hardly say I'm hiding behind a name:thumbsu:

God this really has turned into a C/L thread rather than a LPFL thread. Just going to throw a spanner in the works and say Natte will go undefeated and win the premiership with a new coach and new list in 2010. Good luck to all opposition!

Navarre B & F 2008 Results:

Seniors: 1st Nic Murphy, 2nd Louis Hannett, 3rd Ben Martin
Reserves: 1st (equal) Corey Hope & Shane Bibby 2nd Jarryd Harrison
U/17s: 1st Louis Hannett, 2nd Ash Driscoll, 3rd Dom Rhoden
U/14s: 1st Jesse Hannett, 2nd Lachy Slorach

Note: All top 3 place getters in seniors & reserves played all their junior footy at Navarre!

Navarre B & F 2008 Results:

Seniors: 1st Nic Murphy, 2nd Louis Hannett, 3rd Ben Martin
Reserves: 1st (equal) Corey Hope & Shane Bibby 2nd Jarryd Harrison
U/17s: 1st Louis Hannett, 2nd Ash Driscoll, 3rd Dom Rhoden
U/14s: 1st Jesse Hannett, 2nd Lachy Slorach

Note: All top 3 place getters in seniors & reserves played all their junior footy at Navarre!

How did you go speedy poll many

Ararat Eagles B&F Results 2008:

Seniors: 1st Craig Cooper, 2nd Jake Strafel, 3rd Simon (snake) Alexanader
Reserves: 1st Brad Rieri, 2nd Aaron Fratin, 3rd
Under 17: 1st Ashley leggett, 2nd Ike Zanos, 3rd Shaun North
Under 14: 1st Jacob Fratin, 2nd Ike Richards, 3rd Jake Nean

Jmac gone to Dunolly. Word is he was pooing his pants to much on the feild when playing the "scary" teams like C/L and Skipton. Guess that shows a bit about why he will never be good as a coach. He can get players to a club but thats about where it stops as far coaching ability goes. As has been said before on this forum, he doesn't improve any players in his team and he would rather talk about how good he is him self rather than talk about how other players in his team go. At the last two clubs his been to from what I've heard the players have lost all respect for him and it really shows in their results!!

Jmac gone to Dunolly. Word is he was pooing his pants to much on the feild when playing the "scary" teams like C/L and Skipton. Guess that shows a bit about why he will never be good as a coach. He can get players to a club but thats about where it stops as far coaching ability goes. As has been said before on this forum, he doesn't improve any players in his team and he would rather talk about how good he is him self rather than talk about how other players in his team go. At the last two clubs his been to from what I've heard the players have lost all respect for him and it really shows in their results!!

****ing hell. Another poster with no other reason to post other than James. The sad reality is that you are probably not even a blip on his radar. You've all aired your dirty laundry for long enough and it does nothing other than make you look stupid. If he stayed at Rokewood you would be still canning him for Chokewood and if he leaves, he gets it. It's lose-lose for him.

In regards to being a good coach, he's got probably another 10 years to prove you wrong and nobody expects flags or instant premiership success from anyone. Coaching is an art form and does take a long time to get status of decent. I'm guessing you haven't had a go at it. People wanted Clarkson and Thompson out of the coaches seat in their first 2 years and they've turned out okay.

And talking about his previous team's results is fair enough. Natte got to runners up with him at the helm. And then backed it up with runners up for the spoon. They can blame him all they want like LoyaltyFirst did a few months back but the reality is if you can't recruit 10 players a year then you'll never go anywhere. Don't get me wrong, the majority of the people at Natte are genuinely the best people you will ever meet and I'm not having a go at them.

I know James pretty well and I can tell you that "not talking about how other players in his team go" is a load of crap. I hear nothing but great things about his team mates from him and then when I actually get to see them play they hardly measure up to the lofty expectations I have got from him. If anything he is too complimentary to his team mates.

As far as going to Dunolly, he was going to do it back in 2006 after 1 year at Natte. In retrospect it would have been a better move but you learn things.

He's got nothing but positive things to say about Rokewood and put them onto the guy who will likely to be coaching them in 2009. The Natte saga is something that he is well and truly over even if they are not.

He's got no problems playing Skipton and Carngham as you could happily track his results and see he has kicked bags against them all for 4 years. And he'll have no problem in complimenting either in their style that has won them countless games.

The dotted line is signed at Dunolly and the club is genuinely happy to have him back and so are the guys that he has played with in the past. If he's all about September success and etc then he has taken on one of the harder jobs going around in country footy.

Time to move on, and try posting about somebody or something else for a change!

****ing hell. Another poster with no other reason to post other than James. The sad reality is that you are probably not even a blip on his radar. You've all aired your dirty laundry for long enough and it does nothing other than make you look stupid. If he stayed at Rokewood you would be still canning him for Chokewood and if he leaves, he gets it. It's lose-lose for him.

In regards to being a good coach, he's got probably another 10 years to prove you wrong and nobody expects flags or instant premiership success from anyone. Coaching is an art form and does take a long time to get status of decent. I'm guessing you haven't had a go at it. People wanted Clarkson and Thompson out of the coaches seat in their first 2 years and they've turned out okay.

And talking about his previous team's results is fair enough. Natte got to runners up with him at the helm. And then backed it up with runners up for the spoon. They can blame him all they want like LoyaltyFirst did a few months back but the reality is if you can't recruit 10 players a year then you'll never go anywhere. Don't get me wrong, the majority of the people at Natte are genuinely the best people you will ever meet and I'm not having a go at them.

I know James pretty well and I can tell you that "not talking about how other players in his team go" is a load of crap. I hear nothing but great things about his team mates from him and then when I actually get to see them play they hardly measure up to the lofty expectations I have got from him. If anything he is too complimentary to his team mates.

As far as going to Dunolly, he was going to do it back in 2006 after 1 year at Natte. In retrospect it would have been a better move but you learn things.

He's got nothing but positive things to say about Rokewood and put them onto the guy who will likely to be coaching them in 2009. The Natte saga is something that he is well and truly over even if they are not.

He's got no problems playing Skipton and Carngham as you could happily track his results and see he has kicked bags against them all for 4 years. And he'll have no problem in complimenting either in their style that has won them countless games.

The dotted line is signed at Dunolly and the club is genuinely happy to have him back and so are the guys that he has played with in the past. If he's all about September success and etc then he has taken on one of the harder jobs going around in country footy.

Time to move on, and try posting about somebody or something else for a change!

I wouldn't mind putting money on it that in 1 years time half of dunolly will think the same of him as his previous clubs do. Its just one lie after another with the kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't mind putting money on it that in 1 years time half of dunolly will think the same of him as his previous clubs do. Its just one lie after another with the kid.

One thing with coaching is there will always be casualties. There will always be those that do not subscribe to your way of thinking. If there are no differences of opinion then you are not challenging people enough.

There are those that do not want to be challenged or pushed out of their comfort zone. They like things the way they are and when somebody comes along with a different way of thinking, it subsequently causes issues.

It's the same in business and football. If you go into a club/organisation that is under performing then somebody at sometime will be moved on. Voluntarily or involuntarily and everyone is better for it.

I would expect 5-10 people at Dunolly to not like the way 2009 will go. We had 4 leave this year after suffering a 5 & 95 record over the past 6 years and we managed 6 & 12 season. Not everyone wants change and you're not making any brazen comments by saying half Dunolly won't like the change. It's all comfort zone.

I've seen it before at various clubs. An ambitious coach takes over and pushes people to what he sees as the bar and many don't measure up. How they respond is their problem and reflective of a culture that needs to be changed.

At the last two clubs his been to from what I've heard the players have lost all respect for him and it really shows in their results!!

The results seem to be in Jmac’s favour! The past two clubs have been runners up and 3rd with him coaching. Not a bad effort for a bloke of such a young age who has only just begun in the coaching game.

Experience will only improve him as he learns from his mistakes.

One thing with coaching is there will always be casualties. There will always be those that do not subscribe to your way of thinking. If there are no differences of opinion then you are not challenging people enough.

There are those that do not want to be challenged or pushed out of their comfort zone. They like things the way they are and when somebody comes along with a different way of thinking, it subsequently causes issues.

It's the same in business and football. If you go into a club/organisation that is under performing then somebody at sometime will be moved on. Voluntarily or involuntarily and everyone is better for it.

I would expect 5-10 people at Dunolly to not like the way 2009 will go. We had 4 leave this year after suffering a 5 & 95 record over the past 6 years and we managed 6 & 12 season. Not everyone wants change and you're not making any brazen comments by saying half Dunolly won't like the change. It's all comfort zone.

I've seen it before at various clubs. An ambitious coach takes over and pushes people to what he sees as the bar and many don't measure up. How they respond is their problem and reflective of a culture that needs to be changed.

Well summed up Johnny!

Would it be easier for james to stick to a club for 3 or 4 years as a coach? Will he stay at dunolly for long term. It just seems as though he is going to clubs recruiting and then leaving in whatever circumstances. To win a flag as coach you would think you would have you build a team for a few years to see where you really are at as a coach

Would it be easier for james to stick to a club for 3 or 4 years as a coach? Will he stay at dunolly for long term. It just seems as though he is going to clubs recruiting and then leaving in whatever circumstances. To win a flag as coach you would think you would have you build a team for a few years to see where you really are at as a coach

It would be much easier. The Natte stint was a good one and he did a few things that rocked the boat at Natte and both James and the committee did not want the coaching to go on for 2008. I won't get into that as this is not the forum for that discussion.

Moving to Rokewood probably wasn't the best move. He thoroughly enjoyed it there but it takes nearly 2 hours to get there from Maryborough where he spends most of his time these days. He does not have one bad thing to say about Rokewood.

As far as Dunolly goes, he has always been welcome there and they've never pressured him to come back. Despite what most of you will believe Dunolly were actively pursuing other coaches in the previous 2 weeks as we didn't think he would come.

Dunolly is the ultimate challenge for any coach. We started on our path to success this year and realise it may take another 3-4 years before the club is in a position to win a flag. We believe the longer it takes to build, the less chance it can fall apart in a short time. James is fully aware of the situation he is coming into and knows that time and massive effort is what is needed to bring success back to Dunolly. It really does go beyond coaching when you take on a role at a club like Dunolly.

It would be much easier. The Natte stint was a good one and he did a few things that rocked the boat at Natte and both James and the committee did not want the coaching to go on for 2008. I won't get into that as this is not the forum for that discussion.

Moving to Rokewood probably wasn't the best move. He thoroughly enjoyed it there but it takes nearly 2 hours to get there from Maryborough where he spends most of his time these days. He does not have one bad thing to say about Rokewood.

As far as Dunolly goes, he has always been welcome there and they've never pressured him to come back. Despite what most of you will believe Dunolly were actively pursuing other coaches in the previous 2 weeks as we didn't think he would come.

Dunolly is the ultimate challenge for any coach. We started on our path to success this year and realise it may take another 3-4 years before the club is in a position to win a flag. We believe the longer it takes to build, the less chance it can fall apart in a short time. James is fully aware of the situation he is coming into and knows that time and massive effort is what is needed to bring success back to Dunolly. It really does go beyond coaching when you take on a role at a club like Dunolly.

Mate u are a tossa!! Jmac does not have any respect at all from his former and current players if so very little. We will wait and see how many players he take from Rokewood with him????? My guess would be the size of your behind a big fat O.:eek:
HAPPY DAYS YA TOOL:D:D

Mate u are a tossa!! Jmac does not have any respect at all from his former and current players if so very little. We will wait and see how many players he take from Rokewood with him????? My guess would be the size of your behind a big fat O.:eek:
HAPPY DAYS YA TOOL:D:D

Heard the only two he could get to follow were his two little puppets Stewart and Hutchins, who is just as big a toss as Jmac himself. Big loss they'll be :thumbsdown:. Might fit in well at dunolly :D.

Heard the only two he could get to follow were his two little puppets Stewart and Hutchins, who is just as big a toss as Jmac himself. Big loss they'll be :thumbsdown:. Might fit in well at dunolly :D.

Hutchins won the B&F from memory so I'd guess he he would be a loss.

Is this all you came here to do? If it is, tone it down and post something constructive because garbage posts like this will be the end of bigfooty.

How about you tell us how Natte are shaping up for 2009?

Hutchins won the B&F from memory so I'd guess he he would be a loss.

Is this all you came here to do? If it is, tone it down and post something constructive because garbage posts like this will be the end of bigfooty.

How about you tell us how Natte are shaping up for 2009?

tommy mullane grant from bannockburns coaching rokewood.
his a bigger w***er than jmac

Gelato you certainly have had an impact since coming onto this site. As Kevin Sheedy recently said to Derek Kickett "Get over it" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back