Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do u think Natte or C/L will finish 3rd?? They do tend to give it to those two players alot on this site, Ross Waters is washed up anyway so why dont they just let him be, hes past it has been for a while now, over weight to slow, time to hang the boots up Rossco. Mcnamee is a gun forward i hope he kicks bags of goals in the finals, is Nattes big chance him and Robertson to get them through this year. Where is the Skipton Natte game been played this week? might pop down and have a look!!!

Who do u think Natte or C/L will finish 3rd?? They do tend to give it to those two players alot on this site, Ross Waters is washed up anyway so why dont they just let him be, hes past it has been for a while now, over weight to slow, time to hang the boots up Rossco. Mcnamee is a gun forward i hope he kicks bags of goals in the finals, is Nattes big chance him and Robertson to get them through this year. Where is the Skipton Natte game been played this week? might pop down and have a look!!!

It's at Natte. So not far for you to drive given your stated location.

Waters is no way near finished. He is a smart footballer and not as big as advertised. I'm tipping he could have a very big finals series this year should the team be good enough.

Go back a page and you will see my predictions. Natte come 3rd and CL 4th. I think both will beat Skipton in the closing rounds but CL will go down to Rokewood who would much rather play Natte in the first week of finals than have the thought of playing CL 2 weeks in a row.

We will find out if natte are the real deal this weekend. and if Mcnamee can perform against a good side!!!

Rossy Waters is a gun footballer and those who run there mouths about him no nothing about footy. The guy can play and he gives his all in every game I have seen the boy play and hes got a long career ahead of him and hes done more in his short football life than guys do in careers of 20 years and up. he might get a bit of bad press every once in a while but every team would want him on there side wouldnt they. Hes brother Muddy is a gun coach too and was a great player back in his day.

Natte v Skipton this week will be a huge game for Natte i hope they get close but this one could be a blowout

What, as opposed to the last time they met

Didn't Mcnamee quote this!!!! All i can say i hope Carngham enjoyed there one win against Natte for the year! And he quoted Mark my words you guys have no hope of winning a flag in 07 despite what everyone might say. Head, Burns, Davies and Greenbank into the side we played won't even contest.:eek::eek: I think that he wont touch it if they play C/L in the finals. Hope Natte do play C/L in the finals will make things interesting. Mcnamee is a qualty player but saying all that rubbish puts HUGE PRESSURE onto his shoulders big time good luck Jmac:thumbsu: Natte v Skipton this week will be a huge game for Natte i hope they get close but this one could be a blowout!! Who is this HARRY WONG creature anyway havent u a ship to sail away on HARRY??????:D

Harry is just a keen follower of the Lexton Plains with no ties to a club. PS Im not a creature you peanut.:mad:

Final 5 as follows

Skipton - Will win it easy
Rokewood - will be knocked out in the prelim
Carngham - out in striaght sets for Carngham
Natte - Will play off from 4th and get beat by 15 goals in the big one
Illabarook - wont give a bark the bulldogs

Harry is just a keen follower of the Lexton Plains with no ties to a club. PS Im not a creature you peanut.:mad:

Final 5 as follows

Skipton - Will win it easy
Rokewood - will be knocked out in the prelim
Carngham - out in striaght sets for Carngham
Natte - Will play off from 4th and get beat by 15 goals in the big one
Illabarook - wont give a bark the bulldogs

harry why dont you rate the bulldogs a chance they are playing some good footy some might say they are playing above themselves but i think they are just coached by a guy who knows his footy and there all got a lot of pride in the club which was once full of ferals.

Whats the go with Fletch this year is he injured or just cant be ****ed playing? He's a gun player if ive ever seen one and i wish he put a proper pre season in at point because he would have shown a few people how good a player he is and that there is a bit of quality floating about in the lexton plains. would be great off a half forward or half back flank in a major league.

Mate, you're the one who said "Natte are back" aren't you? Now you're putting the acid on them. It's either one or the other. Pick a side.

I was just stating Natte look to be back to full strength with there defeat of Navarre on sat. Just interested to see how they will perform come the buisness end of the season.

Was at the Natte/Navarre game on the weekend, Natte looked the goods, mind you the assistant coach (Grimes i think) was a bit trigger happy with the rotations (may have been under instruction from his boss). Having seen the last couple of Natte games I think his form suggests he is better off sticking to coaching which he appears quite competent at. Natte rested two of their key defenders for the majority of the second half and managed to hold Navarre to 2 goals. By the way can anyone from Natte tell me what happened at the qtr time huddle...Grimes did not look happy with having to seperate a couple of supporters who were going toe to toe

I think you will find that it was a couple of his mates arguing over who's shout it was and that you are probably reading too deeply into a little bit of friendly argy-bargy between mates, you know how footballers love their bonding sessions.

Natte beat Navarre easily its a pitty Navarre have droped off the map so much, they started the season with a bang and now cant get close.They did get alot of injuries to key players durring the start of the year. Skipton V Natte this could be a real cracker get in early cause tickets are running out quickly:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, SLAPPA i saw the incident in question and spoke to grimsey after the game for clarification and he is adamant that thats all it was. I think his exact words when asked were "you idiot... it was just a couple of my idiot mates arguing over who's shout it was''
are you happy now SLAPPA maybe you should stop over analysing and make yourself known to grimsey at the next natte game and he will explain it himself, he is very accommodating, chances are he would probably laugh at you and tell you to piss off and come back when you have a real question for him

Was at the Natte/Navarre game on the weekend, Natte looked the goods, mind you the assistant coach (Grimes i think) was a bit trigger happy with the rotations (may have been under instruction from his boss). Having seen the last couple of Natte games I think his form suggests he is better off sticking to coaching which he appears quite competent at. Natte rested two of their key defenders for the majority of the second half and managed to hold Navarre to 2 goals. By the way can anyone from Natte tell me what happened at the qtr time huddle...Grimes did not look happy with having to seperate a couple of supporters who were going toe to toe

Why weren't you out watching Avoca? Let me guess, a loss to Brook and you're off the wagon like everybody else. :thumbsdown:

Yes, SLAPPA i saw the incident in question and spoke to grimsey after the game for clarification and he is adamant that thats all it was. I think his exact words when asked were "you idiot... it was just a couple of my idiot mates arguing over who's shout it was''
are you happy now SLAPPA maybe you should stop over analysing and make yourself known to grimsey at the next natte game and he will explain it himself, he is very accommodating, chances are he would probably laugh at you and tell you to piss off and come back when you have a real question for him

They reckon the car load he brings up are all good value guys.

Matador, how did Brad Ross go?

Yeh not too bad, kicked 2...Great hands but struggled for fitness
if you are refering to grimseys car load, yes they are all top blokes (a couple can play a bit too) but they are not shy when it comes to telling a mate when its their shout, they also love to argue over whos going to be designated driver. Its a long way from Natte to Ballarat and the boys do enjoy a couple of cans for the road

:thumbsu:For something different to do on Saturday Night, Ballarats Badmiton Stadium is hosting a Fight Night on July 28th Local Fighters include Michael Sacco, Tommy Dodgshun, Michael Smith, Billy Dow, Adam Bridges and Brandon Rocco up against Fighters from SA, Colleraine, Echuca, Melbourne
With Special guests... World Champ Johnny Famechon, Frank Ropis Welterweight Champ, Paul Ferreri Former Commonwealth Champ and Tony Miller 4 x Australian Champ... 7pm Start. Support the local Guys and have a Good Night:)
Tickets available from any of the Local Guys above or JD's Sports Bar, Rebel Sportsor at the Door on the Night:cool:

sorry guys but your wasting your time when earl begbie for rokewood is absouloutely tearing the league apart....:)

In all fairness to LPFL, I ventured out to Rokewod on Saturnday to get a look at Rokewood before the finals and ruckman for Lexton towelled up Begbie. Begbie did not win one centre knockout although took a couple of grabs around the ground though. I certainly wouldn't say "tearing up the league".

Thats correct played in the adfa in the 90s,darren usually fills a position in the side sitting next to the water bottles and oranges most satdys however is a good clubmen and will fit in well:thumbsu:

Don't tell me he has got the itch again!! I know Darren quite well and obviously Hawthorn's good run of late has inspired him to pull on the boots again :rolleyes:

How did he go or should I expect to see him on crutches at his birthday party this weekend? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back