Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waters & Mc Namee coaching together? some people must be so bored as to post such dribble. And do you reckon East would chase such high profile people anyway? these two don't even register on the minds of most people in the BFL. Would be very interested to know B&F and R/UP from each club. Funny if Begbie didn't win Rokewoods. Well done to all at LPFL as the league reached new levels. I jumped off C/L after about rnd 8, I'll never EVER write em off again

well obviuosly you're the master of dribble if you wrote carngham off you deadbeat..

the only reason i could see rob not coaching them next year is the travel from woodend every week, and his love for carngham linton.

there was a fue yellow cards flying around that weekend,they tell me
trev dummett got a yellow card and sent to his car by his wife at the linton rooms sat night anybody no why???????

yes that was a very suspect incident on saturday night, apparently the red wasnt far away..

Waters & Mc Namee coaching together? some people must be so bored as to post such dribble. And do you reckon East would chase such high profile people anyway? these two don't even register on the minds of most people in the BFL. Would be very interested to know B&F and R/UP from each club. Funny if Begbie didn't win Rokewoods. Well done to all at LPFL as the league reached new levels. I jumped off C/L after about rnd 8, I'll never EVER write em off again

Weatherly has been thrown around as the top prospect for the job. He's a good choice if they are looking for a player and replacement to Jordan, should he leave.

I have asked a few people that are in the know and the Waters and McNamee thing is in the mix. Waters would be a tactically better coach than Weatherly and to bring McNamee in as an assistant is a smart move as he is only 21 and needs to be playing major league again. East would hope that he might be a career player at the club. Not to mention the fact that Ross Waters would most likely follow Rob and he would probably benefit from the major league experience.

The thing most people will say East lacked for the last 2 finals campaign is mental toughness. CL has shown that every year Rob has coached. None more so than this year in coming from 4th to take it out in 4 cut throat games.

McNamee can recruit well as Natte had a lot of new faces this year. I would say if he went to East guys like Steven Ross would not be far behind which would be great for the club.

Unless my source of information is having me on, this rumour actually has some legs.

I would be very surprised not to see Kiernan Molloy coaching the Emus if McKay decides not to coach. Molloy has done a lot of the coaching with McKay since he went back to Skipton. McKay would more than likely continue to play out his days at Skipton even if he doesn't coach.

Exactly what I was thinking. I noticed that Molloy often addressed the team in the huddle. I think a change is probably due at Skipton. If McKay wants to go again, I think the club should give him that. He's been a good coach for the club.

Weatherly has been thrown around as the top prospect for the job. He's a good choice if they are looking for a player and replacement to Jordan, should he leave.

I have asked a few people that are in the know and the Waters and McNamee thing is in the mix. Waters would be a tactically better coach than Weatherly and to bring McNamee in as an assistant is a smart move as he is only 21 and needs to be playing major league again. East would hope that he might be a career player at the club. Not to mention the fact that Ross Waters would most likely follow Rob and he would probably benefit from the major league experience.

The thing most people will say East lacked for the last 2 finals campaign is mental toughness. CL has shown that every year Rob has coached. None more so than this year in coming from 4th to take it out in 4 cut throat games.

McNamee can recruit well as Natte had a lot of new faces this year. I would say if he went to East guys like Steven Ross would not be far behind which would be great for the club.

Unless my source of information is having me on, this rumour actually has some legs.

Weatherly told a mate of his that if he comes back to victoria he will be living and playing in Geelong. Since then I believe owen has been told his playing days are over because of a back injury. He's only played a handfull of games this year and hasnt played for about 6 weeks.

Would be very interested to know B&F and R/UP from each club. Funny if Begbie didn't win Rokewoods. Well done to all at LPFL as the league reached new levels. I jumped off C/L after about rnd 8, I'll never EVER write em off again

Bill Driscoll won the Navarre B&F by about half a dozen votes from the Marcus Driscoll. Not Zachery Shaw on the exact number of votes but they were pretty clear winners.

Hold up there King. Have heard these rumours about Rob and J-Mac. The sources I have indicate that it is a bit more than rumours. Very interesting stuff there have been phone calls between the two aswell.

Pretty strong rumour that Natte will make another attempt to enter the MCDFL in season 2008. This rumour came from a very good source. Apparently the club had a meeting recently which saw 100% support from its members for a move that way. My source also said that the above mentioned rumour was confirmed by a guy who works on the front desk at the Maryborough Post Office. He should have some idea, as he has filled many positions around the Natte club over past years.

I've been looking for some response from the Natte threads as to their take on the grand final. Also what might happen on the coaching scene for 2008 etc. Some had plenty to say regarding Natte during the season but they have been strangely quiet since grand final day.

Pretty strong rumour that Natte will make another attempt to enter the MCDFL in season 2008. This rumour came from a very good source. Apparently the club had a meeting recently which saw 100% support from its members for a move that way. My source also said that the above mentioned rumour was confirmed by a guy who works on the front desk at the Maryborough Post Office. He should have some idea, as he has filled many positions around the Natte club over past years.

I've been looking for some response from the Natte threads as to their take on the grand final. Also what might happen on the coaching scene for 2008 etc. Some had plenty to say regarding Natte during the season but they have been strangely quiet since grand final day.

Natte will need to go into the weaker league because they are set to lose a great deal of players for 2008. Word is that McNamee was strongly supported by the playing group.

If you have read the past five pages of this thread Wonker, you will notice that the coaching scene is the only topic. One would gather J-Mac is gone, regardless of whether he coaches with Waters or not.

Obvious choices for the replacement coach are Ian Martin or they will just get Brent Mortlock again.

Natte will need to go into the weaker league because they are set to lose a great deal of players for 2008. Word is that McNamee was strongly supported by the playing group.

If you have read the past five pages of this thread Wonker, you will notice that the coaching scene is the only topic. One would gather J-Mac is gone, regardless of whether he coaches with Waters or not.

Obvious choices for the replacement coach are Ian Martin or they will just get Brent Mortlock again.

Natte are weak if they change to the lower MCDFL. With Campbells Creek set to re-join, the MCDFL will have 12 clubs in it. This would leave the LPFL with only 7 competing clubs:thumbsdown:

Natte are weak if they change to the lower MCDFL. With Campbells Creek set to re-join, the MCDFL will have 12 clubs in it. This would leave the LPFL with only 7 competing clubs:thumbsdown:

The old Lexton Football League is dead. The LPFL was a dumb idea from the word go. The move has worked for Avoca and they were bottom 2 in their last year. No point waiting until you're on your knees.

A major restructure of the CHFL, LPFL and MCDFL is long overdue.

The did speak then, and after both sides had a full day on the piss there were some words exchanged and even a couple of punches thrown.:mad::mad:

So i don't think anyone from either side would be on speaking terms, let alone the 2 coaches!!

Good to hear that the natte boys didn't retaliate against Carngham Linton's thuggery. Even tho a couple of the boys were struck with punches they decided to use reason, instead of violence.

Good on you Natte for being the bigger persons and not sinking to their level!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to hear that the natte boys didn't retaliate against Carngham Linton's thuggery. Even tho a couple of the boys were struck with punches they decided to use reason, instead of violence.

Good on you Natte for being the bigger persons and not sinking to their level!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

mate you couldnt be more wrong becuase both teams left the nite on good terms from what everyone says. everybody who nos the story only nos that one person did the punching and everone else just broke it up and the nite edned on good terms. not the smratest idea to lump all the carngham boys in that catagory because it was just one guy and all the rest on both teams acted smart and stopped it and left it at that. :mad:

if a "couple" of the natte boys had not acted the way they did nothing would have happened, i would hardly call it thuggery mate all of about 5 punches thrown, who cares anyway it was nothing, just wondering if you saw what happened?

if a "couple" of the natte boys had not acted the way they did nothing would have happened, i would hardly call it thuggery mate all of about 5 punches thrown, who cares anyway it was nothing, just wondering if you saw what happened?

i was told it was mad mitch goold from carngham went off when he saw someone from natte talking to ports, his very protective ov his number one man...

na totally false, he was no where to be seen, pretty disapointing from a bloke who prides himself on being a team player

Quote:
Originally Posted by park ranger
carngham-linton had there b&f last night dose anybody no who won it
and the best player in finals.......

Big matty(moota) stasse won the b/f from jason hill and stasse won best in finals

I'm very suprised u didn't already no that park ranger concidering you new that Trev dummett got yellow carded by his wife on last saturday night conciderin him being a carngham linton man and mainly only carngham blokes knowing wat his wif is like! got nythin to say bout that???

There you go again Outside 50 wif all the inside knowledge at carngham linton maybe a little to much for an outsider!!!

i was told it was mad mitch goold from carngham went off when he saw someone from natte talking to ports, his very protective ov his number one man...

Not entirely true, i was there when it all went down and from what i could tell the trouble started when Mitch retured from the gravy spot and Brendan Burland tried to steal one of his chips:thumbsdown:

He'll learn never to try that again, the poor old mate was reduced to tears after Gooldy exploded in a fit of rage and threated to kill him!

I was there mate and if it wasn't for that Jesse Waters acting like an idiot and mouthing off nothing would of happened! You'd expect that from a waters tho i guess, the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree...

yeh i agree, although they are my team mates on the field off the field i will nothing to do with them, they spell trouble

I was there mate and if it wasn't for that Jesse Waters acting like an idiot and mouthing off nothing would of happened! You'd expect that from a waters tho i guess, the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree...

pfft.. your a tough bloke! you'l call carngham thugs, fair enough. but the reason natte didnt fight back is because they would of been belted and were too scared to fight!it ended in tears after all!

and another act of toughness is sayin somethin like that about the waters. say it to their face ya *******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by park ranger
carngham-linton had there b&f last night dose anybody no who won it
and the best player in finals.......

I'm very suprised u didn't already no that park ranger concidering you new that Trev dummett got yellow carded by his wife on last saturday night conciderin him being a carngham linton man and mainly only carngham blokes knowing wat his wif is like! got nythin to say bout that???

There you go again Outside 50 wif all the inside knowledge at carngham linton maybe a little to much for an outsider!!!

listen mate u come from avoca so worry bout your own backyard and the bunch of tarts down there! inside 50 is just being a good bloke and ivin us the info, so go back to the mcdfl ya vege

Mate, stop pretending to be a Natte person. I've heard it from the guys that were there and the situation was tame by every single person's reports.

Mate, stop pretending to be a Natte person. I've heard it from the guys that were there and the situation was tame by every single person's reports.

I'm not a Natte person mate and i've never pretended that i am, infact i don't even play football anymore. I was however in Side by Side that sunday night and i was just giving my version of events. Other people may have seen it differently that was just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back