Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Natte person mate and i've never pretended that i am, infact i don't even play football anymore. I was however in Side by Side that sunday night and i was just giving my version of events. Other people may have seen it differently that was just my opinion

well i can tell you now fool that j.waters had nothing to do with it, so you are obviously just a lost cause

I'm not a Natte person mate and i've never pretended that i am, infact i don't even play football anymore. I was however in Side by Side that sunday night and i was just giving my version of events. Other people may have seen it differently that was just my opinion[/quote/]

if you keep coming up with those stupid accusations you wont have many friend round this site! so dont sayin that rot bout carngham ok! and same goes for the waterscause u wouldn say it to their face..

think before you write hero..

Well we in the grand final mate so i'll get back to ya tuesday or wednesday wen i start gttin sensible after our big weekend of celibrating our grand final win!!

would you trade it for a win over carngham, skipton or rokewood? funny when the 2 legues mergerd you guys came in with the big rep and got belted round 1 by carngham.

Ur a long way of winning yet my friend! I reckon Harcourt could still come out and belt you!

King, Kimbo, barking dog and other posters,
Don't be fooled by this young bloke who calls himself behind da shedz. I don't believe he is from Avoca and does not represent the views of the majority of people from Avoca.

If you check out his posts, there is none at all on the MCDFL thread and most of them are in the junior sections of the LPFL of which he seems quite knowledgable about a number of the players.

Probably from a LPFL Club and not wanting to say which one, so he put avoca as his location to create his anomoninity.

Congrats to Carngham Linton on their win in the LPFL and comiserations to our old rivals from down the road, hopefully you can get up next season.

King, Kimbo, barking dog and other posters,
Don't be fooled by this young bloke who calls himself behind da shedz. I don't believe he is from Avoca and does not represent the views of the majority of people from Avoca.

If you check out his posts, there is none at all on the MCDFL thread and most of them are in the junior sections of the LPFL of which he seems quite knowledgable about a number of the players.

Probably from a LPFL Club and not wanting to say which one, so he put avoca as his location to create his anomoninity.

Congrats to Carngham Linton on their win in the LPFL and comiserations to our old rivals from down the road, hopefully you can get up next season.

Agreed Bucko - this guy naming himself Behind da shedz has no affiliation with Avoca or the Avoca Football Club. Just like many who pretended to be from Natte during the season, they weren't in fact Natte supporters. Anybody with the slightest bit of intelligence can tell that this bloke is a dill.
As for Saturday's game we know that we have the job in front of us.
You must admit though that the move to the MCDFL has been good for the club regardless of next Saturday's result.

And to go on with that behind da shedz has been other other threads writing about 'the great man Shawne dummet' so must be someone from around carngham...

I was not the one that sed i played for avoca that was acctually Barking Dog if you look at the records! I acctually do play for LPFL not saying which club. All i say is that i don't play for a successful club and take a lot of interest in the junior comp espeacially ours because they are slightly successful unlike our opens! so don't jump to too many conclusions!!! any question or accusation now??

I was not the one that sed i played for avoca that was acctually Barking Dog if you look at the records! I acctually do play for LPFL not saying which club. All i say is that i don't play for a successful club and take a lot of interest in the junior comp espeacially ours because they are slightly successful unlike our opens! so don't jump to too many conclusions!!! any question or accusation now??

So that stuff you wrote about having a grand final on the weekend? I don't think the barking dog had too much to do with that!

well you obviously take a lot of interest in the junior comp seein that on the u17 superstar forum you said you played against navarre in the under 17s against chisholm and piccoli????
then you say you took the week off WORK to go to the millers and saw the carngham boys there.... this doesnt add up behind the sheds because i doubt many under 17 players would take the week off to go to the millers!
and for the record i didnt say you played for avoca i asked why would someone from avoca be at the millers.. you've proven to be an all out dead beat! plan out who you are before you try to be two people at once, and im sure most people on this site would agree??

Can anyone answer YES to all these questions??? if so them i maybe accused!

I Havn't contridicted myself on BigFooty?
I Have neva lied on BigFooty?

Because thats all im guilty of!!
And isnt that's what BigFooty's all about??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because you add question marks at the end of sentences doesnt make them a question :thumbsu:

Just because you add question marks at the end of sentences doesnt make them a question :thumbsu:

geez behind da shedz a you a ******! you cant even write a real question. i know you blokes from "avoca" are a bit different but common use some common sense!!!!
to be honest, some of the people that get on here that i know are pretty stupid in real life, but you are an all out *******..

pfft.. your a tough bloke! you'l call carngham thugs, fair enough. but the reason natte didnt fight back is because they would of been belted and were too scared to fight!it ended in tears after all!

and another act of toughness is sayin somethin like that about the waters. say it to their face ya *******.

That's exactly the kind of attitude that has earned Carngham Linton its sterling reputation over the years. If you fellows just stuck to what you're good at (playing football) and stopped trying to intimidate people just so you can feel good about yourself then maybe other teams might respect you a little more!

And you're right i shouldn't say that about the waters, it's the whole club starting from the top senior players right down to those little snipers the O'Briens in the juniors.:thumbsu:

I dont know if anyone noticed...but the season is over, dont you guys have lives to get on with. Plus, Ive met ten year olds that spell better than some of the adults on this site.

That's exactly the kind of attitude that has earned Carngham Linton its sterling reputation over the years. If you fellows just stuck to what you're good at (playing football) and stopped trying to intimidate people just so you can feel good about yourself then maybe other teams might respect you a little more!

And you're right i shouldn't say that about the waters, it's the whole club starting from the top senior players right down to those little snipers the O'Briens in the juniors.:thumbsu:

Good work hero. The O'Brien lads would be far from snipers I think. Nick won a league B&F with 46 votes out of a possible 48 so why would he need to be belting blokes?

Good work hero. The O'Brien lads would be far from snipers I think. Nick won a league B&F with 46 votes out of a possible 48 so why would he need to be belting blokes?

I can put up with the shitty spelling but Behind the Shedz and Just Shelf it are a disgrace and have well and truly ****ed this thread. I'm amazed we lasted the season in all honesty. So I suppose we should be thanking them that they didn't get on mid season. 'Til next year boys.

you must feel real tough now! your starting on 14 year olds! i have only had 1 or 2 conversations with nick but the feedback i have heard is that he wouldnt hurt a fly!

You've said you're not from Avoca but your profile says you are..... Is that a contradiction?

And you're right i shouldn't say that about the waters, it's the whole club starting from the top senior players right down to those little snipers the O'Briens in the juniors.:thumbsu:[/quote]

think thats dean o'brien your refuring to, yer seen him play his a sniper like his uncle bluey.........

are you refering to carngham's sterling finals reputation you ******, what club are you from any way???

Till nxt yr OSB! I dunno who come up with the theory wif the O"Briens bein thugs thats an absolute jk! Only O'Brien to ever be suspended was anthony was it not?!? Have the young blokes even been sent off??? also ny so called thugs coming thro the carngham ranks are bein stop nd sent down skipton way apparently! P.Dunne was pulled aside by coaches T.O'Brien (hint the name) and S.Richardson after a game where he was red carded and reported by officiator B.O'Brien (hint the name) and was told to hit the road because they did not want those types of undisipline acts at the club the bloke obiviously had talent due to his selection in un16's rebels nd LPFL interleage. So if those o'brien boys were actin up i would say they would of been told to hit the road a long time ago! no matter how much talent they have got!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back