Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see kerr back in the saints colours hope its not too late for the one time goal kicking machine. Have heard a few whispers out linton way a lot of past footballers are returning to the club because the Waters have gone. Big Jughead has stood down from joint coach and word is that Gavin Burns is to take over this role coaching off the bench. should be handy has good knowledge of the game, just had bad temper once he put that famous number 33 on. Ports i can say you have done the right thing for your self and the club.

C/L have picked up a very handy recruit in Aaron Kerr if he lives up to his outstanding gym work over the last year will be a massive pickup. This man can play, 6ft 4 with arms the size of tree trunks. Has not played for a few years but has been training the house down, so look out for him plays CHF explosive speed and awsome set of dinner plates on him;)

Quite right ITCHYGROIN. As well as his gym work he has been working on his speed and endurance. He was once a state champion over 100m and held the state record for a while. He also once was in the AFL draft and whilst being overlooked obviously has got enormous ability. Look out this year for Kerr and opposition clubs should be very wary of this match winner.

Favourite for the flag is Rokewood at $2.70 followed by c/l at $4.50 and Skipton at $6.00 Natte at $50.00 Illabrook $17.00 Lexton $18.00 Ararat $123.00 Navarre $25.00 they would be my odds for the big one what does everyone think???

Just my opinion but this is how i see things so far:
This purely takes into account last season result and the transfer movements so i have no idea how accurate it will be.

Premiership betting

Carngham- $2.20
Rokewood- $3.50
Skipton- $5.00
Lexton- $12.00
Natte- $15.00
Illabarook- $17.50
Navarre- $20.00
Ararat- $1000.00

To finish in the Final 3 in the Home and Away

Carngham- $1.10
Rokewood- $1.40
Skipton- $3.00
Lexton- $4.80
Natte- $6.50
Illabarook- $10.00
Navarre- $12.00
Ararat- $1000.00

League Best and Fairest
?

Goal kicking
?

Premiership betting

Carngham- $2.20
Rokewood- $3.50
Skipton- $5.00
Lexton- $12.00
Natte- $15.00
Illabarook- $17.50
Navarre- $20.00
Ararat- $1000.00

To finish in the Final 3 in the Home and Away

Carngham- $1.10
Rokewood- $1.40
Skipton- $3.00
Lexton- $4.80
Natte- $6.50
Illabarook- $10.00
Navarre- $12.00
Ararat- $1000.00

League Best and Fairest
?

Goal kicking
?

I'll have some on CL for the flag. Good odds BigChill.

League B&F: Jason Hill

Goal Kicking: I would have said Porter but I hear his training has been poor. I'll go with Augustine.

Just to back up whats already been said....get off this site if you're going to put up dribbling comments such as above.
look turtle boy. ill go where i please and ask whatever i please. whenever i please. so....you can shove your hostile welcome you know where. you are probly a little boy with nothing better to do with his time but talk nonsense so please spare me the indescency of showing ill courtesy and answer my questions or dont answer them..i dont not care in the slighest. ps. lexton plains suck

I'll have some on CL for the flag. Good odds BigChill.

League B&F: Jason Hill

Goal Kicking: I would have said Porter but I hear his training has been poor. I'll go with Augustine.

good to see biff, thought though that you would be backing your mob at rokewood or is it to early yet... you guys have picked up a few, although lost a few also

Re: Dave Parker to Skipton

There have been alot of changing of clubs for big name players inside the LPFL over the off season, with McNamee to Rokewood, Grenfell to C/L ect, but one which has flown under the radar so far and has been brought to my attention is Dave Parker to Skipton!

The young power forward has been lured away from the saints in search of the almighty dollar, and from what i hear the Emus have offered him they must be expecting him to step straight up from the juniors into the ones. Quite alot of pressure to be placed on a young bloke, will Carngham regret losing this child prodigy? Only time will tell....

There have been alot of changing of clubs for big name players inside the LPFL over the off season, with McNamee to Rokewood, Grenfell to C/L ect, but one which has flown under the radar so far and has been brought to my attention is Dave Parker to Skipton!

The young power forward has been lured away from the saints in search of the almighty dollar, and from what i hear the Emus have offered him they must be expecting him to step straight up from the juniors into the ones. Quite alot of pressure to be placed on a young bloke, will Carngham regret losing this child prodigy? Only time will tell....

who?

illabarook have been hiting the track hard and are now training on home turf.
skills looking good and fitness is getting there.

anymore news in the lpfl this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how does ross waters go? i heard that he has signed at apollo bay. also heard he is a fiery customer. does he fight abit? anyone got any info on him??

does he fight?? yes, that is all he does he cant play footy so he goes around hitting people.. i hear he also had i stint in the mininera lwague and that was all he seemed to do!!!!! THUGGGG

C/L have picked up a very handy recruit in Aaron Kerr if he lives up to his outstanding gym work over the last year will be a massive pickup. This man can play, 6ft 4 with arms the size of tree trunks. Has not played for a few years but has been training the house down, so look out for him plays CHF explosive speed and awsome set of dinner plates on him;)

WAYNO!!!!!!! well if this is true then look out LPFL!! saw him in cricket this year and was looking the best he has in years and his movement at ground level wass outstanding...

Navarre have recruited very well they have a huge full forward playing with them who is meant to have kicked 100's of goals in one of the Adelaide leagues. Nathan Ringin the former saint who carved it up at Stawell last year is also heading to the land of the Grasshoppers. Also heard they have 2 rebels players playing with them, will be a strong side top 4 is my call, i no its a bit out there but i think thats were they will finish.So beware should be a force to recon with in season 08

does he fight?? yes, that is all he does he cant play footy so he goes around hitting people.. i hear he also had i stint in the mininera lwague and that was all he seemed to do!!!!! THUGGGG

Fight i think that he is as weak as his last name WATERS, you are correct there Steakbender a fat over grown PIE EATING HIPPO. Will be no value at Apollobay this year the pie sales will go up through the roof :DKeep eating ROSSY WATERS the skys the limit:thumbsu:

heard hilly from c/l is moving up to QLD to work as a plumber? any truth?
As far as hilly leaving is a load of sh@t and ports stepping down is on par aswell, all i have read on this forum so far this year is all about bad things happening down at the saints:mad: Let me tell you all the saints r going great at the moment, good numbers to training and some handy recruits, they r real big chance to win three in a row, without losing many players:thumbsu: things r fine down at carngham so instead of worrying about what happens of the field, i think everyone should be trying to stop this run of DOMINANCE:)

Navarre have recruited very well they have a huge full forward playing with them who is meant to have kicked 100's of goals in one of the Adelaide leagues. Nathan Ringin the former saint who carved it up at Stawell last year is also heading to the land of the Grasshoppers. Also heard they have 2 rebels players playing with them, will be a strong side top 4 is my call, i no its a bit out there but i think thats were they will finish.So beware should be a force to recon with in season 08

Navarre have plenty of handy kids coming up through the U17's as well, and because they have struggled for numbers a bit in the twos the last few years lots of these kids have already got 20 odd games of experince under their belt which should sit them in good stead.
Could be two sets of Grasshoppers making noise at the end of the year! If they played off for a flag it would have to be some sort of record, loooooong way to go before that time of year though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back